Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

silver spec v

Old 04-30-2009, 01:00 PM
cizko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wastedfluid has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: silver spec v

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Does your white v6 camaro have an exhaust? and do you travel to salem much?
I honked at your ass last week I think. It might have been this week.

What shop do you work at? The one near .. uhh, Grand Ext?
Old 04-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nikatrel
yeah that wasn't me, lmao, but that takes place like 2 mins from my house.

i hate people who make us sentra drivers look like assess.

sorry to hear that bro!
Pshhht, you should try driving a honder then.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:21 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

damn I hope you don't drive from cburg everyday, and if you do why the hell go through salem in the mornings?
Old 04-30-2009, 09:34 PM
bash'n threads

witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733

nah completely stock,its the 3.4 so it has NO potentional whatsoever without swap but yea i work in salem at atlas and i go straight to ups after
Old 04-30-2009, 09:38 PM
MOAR REP PLZ

Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX

It was me dude and you know you were trying hard to keep up with me. I heard you granny shifting not double clutching like you should.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:32 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
damn I hope you don't drive from cburg everyday, and if you do why the hell go through salem in the mornings?
Yeah drive it 4 days a week + weekends :P Why salem? its faster than interstate. Im not kidding I have been driving this route for over a year now. Plus Interstate blows with a car this small.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:32 AM
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by witty2733
I was driving home from work tonight and a silver spec v with a loud muffler,30 day tags gets beside me,in the middle of vinton.He started jumping at me and i had to start laughing to the bah bah bah sound.The moron kept on and on to the point where it was getting annoying.I was hoping vintons finest would pull this doushebag over.I drive a white 6 camaro and its slow as shit so i wasnt gonna mess with him.We get just past the parkway bridge in bedford and i see the stoplight turn yellow and this doushe is beside me and my first thought was here we go.The light goes red and hes next to me reving the hell out of his car.Light goes green he dumps it and takes off lol.I take off normal and he slows down and waits,this goes on all the way until he turned off on jordantown rd.

so people on here dont get mad, this isnt that nikotrel guy but the car looks similar.It was on the lot at alars the other day.

Hell more than likely be cruising williamson with fat bitch in the lime green neon,the red mirage with body kit,and the acura vigor with a turbo whistle this weekend,im calling it now

Was it a chick driver? Pretty sure I saw that car pulled over on I81 this morning. She's off to a great start.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:43 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by witty2733
I was driving home from work tonight and a silver spec v with a loud muffler,30 day tags gets beside me,in the middle of vinton.He started jumping at me and i had to start laughing to the bah bah bah sound.The moron kept on and on to the point where it was getting annoying.I was hoping vintons finest would pull this doushebag over.I drive a white 6 camaro and its slow as shit so i wasnt gonna mess with him.We get just past the parkway bridge in bedford and i see the stoplight turn yellow and this doushe is beside me and my first thought was here we go.The light goes red and hes next to me reving the hell out of his car.Light goes green he dumps it and takes off lol.I take off normal and he slows down and waits,this goes on all the way until he turned off on jordantown rd.

so people on here dont get mad, this isnt that nikotrel guy but the car looks similar.It was on the lot at alars the other day.

Hell more than likely be cruising williamson with fat bitch in the lime green neon,the red mirage with body kit,and the acura vigor with a turbo whistle this weekend,im calling it now
Originally Posted by Choodle
Was it a chick driver? Pretty sure I saw that car pulled over on I81 this morning. She's off to a great start.
From the sound of things... No it wasnt. But It might have been the same car.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:21 AM
bash'n threads

From the sound of things... No it wasnt. But It might have been the same car.
who knows lol it could have been his paid driver and he sent her out to dominate virginias public highways
Old 05-01-2009, 08:25 AM
bash'n threads

Originally Posted by wastedfluid
I honked at your ass last week I think. It might have been this week.

What shop do you work at? The one near .. uhh, Grand Ext?
did you get your srt-4 at hi-end auto in appomattox?i remember seeing one there with that stripe i just cant remember if it had a spoiler or not

Quick Reply: silver spec v