Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Slot car track in Lynchburg...

Old 03-29-2006, 09:25 AM
That Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lanky189 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Slot car track in Lynchburg...

Originally Posted by monopolizedinc
lol so true about teh new toyotas
continental hobby is gone but most of their stuff is still smashed up inside that place. it is such a mess any of you guys been in there since the comic place over ran it?
Isn't it the Collector's Lair now?

im surprised its junky in there...when they were over on Leesville they were in a smaller place..like a house...I would have figured they could spread out and clean up some in the Continental Building... havent been there in ages.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

its something like that. i went in there less than a month ago to ask about a car sitting outside and damn... i just dont desire to go in there again
Old 03-30-2006, 06:37 PM
(GT4 Driver BWahah!)

Heisdan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm.. sounds like fun
Old 03-31-2006, 05:01 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

On a slightly different subject, if anyone is interested, we're trying to get some more people into RC racing here in town. We're going to be racing the 1/18 scale cars at my shop. We are going to have rules that limit how much money you can spend so it will be affordable for everyone. If anyone wants any more info, let me know...
Old 04-03-2006, 05:53 AM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Cosmo
On a slightly different subject, if anyone is interested, we're trying to get some more people into RC racing here in town. We're going to be racing the 1/18 scale cars at my shop. We are going to have rules that limit how much money you can spend so it will be affordable for everyone. If anyone wants any more info, let me know...

Hit me up....i still got parts and my lossi mini T......sold off all the bigger gas powered vehicles....got tired of breaking shit
Old 04-03-2006, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

We're getting organized right now. Should get the track up and running by the end of the month. For now, not really organized racing. We'll probably just set the track up and have people just run around on it to get things started. But, we will have organized racing by the end of the season.