Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

So....

Old 09-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: So....

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
We'll ride side by side, I'll show you 14,500rpms and you show me 11,000rpms. Whoever's riding the loudest bike gets to claim the biggest pen0s title of the day. lol..

I've never heard a vtwin really really really getting on it.. They sound good, but to me they sound sort of like a dirtbike mixed with a HD. I like them, and I'm not bashing them, but I like the way mine sounds better. Make your ears ring..
I'll just take the canister off

actually, if you wanna talk about loud, you should hear a Buell firebolt/lightning with straight pipes.. I have a vid of one on my computer, it would put most cars to shame lol..

of course all the 600's rev high as shit, but 11.5k for a vtwin is pretty interesting
Old 09-28-2005, 01:40 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'll bet it is, but I've basically got a straight pipe on my 6R. The pipe is gutted. Very loud.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by EEK
most them are under 21 though, so that says a lot to
I bet a lot of them are part of the class of 2005 too...
Old 09-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

I try not to dog anyone out about their car. I have friends that drive Mustangs, Evos, Neons, Nissans and any other ones you want to throw in there. I just don't understand why the hating of hondas......can someone please explain NICELY.?
Old 09-29-2005, 10:23 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDM03
I try not to dog anyone out about their car. I have friends that drive Mustangs, Evos, Neons, Nissans and any other ones you want to throw in there. I just don't understand why the hating of hondas......can someone please explain NICELY.?
i think because honda has become synonymous with ricers. And as we all know, all enthusiasts hate ricers because of the bad image they give us. Honda's have basically become the target for all the hating from other makes. All car types have ricers but they are predominantly hondas. It sucks, but i've learned to live with it and i just shrug it off because i know anyone that groups me in with those morons are just really uneducated and closed minded.

Last edited by KnowForever; 09-29-2005 at 03:08 PM.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:31 AM
I <3 (.Y.)

vtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
i think because honda has become synonymous with ricers. And as we all know, all enthusiasts hate ricers because of the bad image they give us. Honda's have basically become the target for all the hating from other makes. All car types have ricers but they are predominantly hondas. It sucks, but i've learned to live with it and i just shrug it off because i know anyone that groups me in with those morons is just really uneducated and closed minded.
agreed
Old 09-29-2005, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

i think because honda has become synonymous with ricers. And as we all know, all enthusiasts hate ricers because of the bad image they give us. Honda's have basically become the target for all the hating from other makes. All car types have ricers but they are predominantly hondas. It sucks, but i've learned to live with it and i just shrug it off because i know anyone that groups me in with those morons is just really uneducated and closed minded.

I'm not a ricer I swear . But if you think like they are thinking then if some slut drives a white Jetta then does that mean every girl that drives one is a slut.... of course it doesn't. I

Last edited by JDM03; 09-29-2005 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

pivt has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: So....

I agree with u 100% Nel.....Hondas have become easy targets for people to talk shit about .........Long live the true hondas......I miss mine but some idoit blew it up.....oh well.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by JDM03
I'm not a ricer I swear . But if you think like they are thinking then if some slut drives a white Jetta then does that mean every girl that drives one is a slut.... of course it doesn't. I
I don't know... my ex drove a white Jetta, and she's a slut...

But, seriously, I think the reason so many people are non-Honda is because if you see a car that is riced-out, chances are it's a Honda. Does that mean every Honda is riced-out? Of course not. But, there are millions of Hondas out there, and many are selling for very little money. Hondas are also cheap to rice out, and parts are plentiful. So, it's easy for some kid to go spend $1000 on an old Civic, take a trip to Advance auto parts, drop $300, and "pimp his ride". It's harder to do that with a Nissan, Toyota, or Subaru because parts for them are more expensive, and there aren't as many of those cars running around.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:55 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

morons are just really uneducated and closed minded.