Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

So....

Old 09-26-2005, 11:25 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KnowForever has disabled reputation
Default Re: So....

Originally Posted by GaRn
Shutup, your car is slow in a straight line.
dude, my car is slow everywhere..
Old 09-26-2005, 11:26 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
dude, my car is slow everywhere..
..bet it handles good doesn't it?
Old 09-26-2005, 11:36 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
..bet it handles good doesn't it?
my comment = joke

yes, it does alright for what i use it for
Old 09-26-2005, 11:44 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
my comment = joke

yes, it does alright for what i use it for
Oh I was going to say.. I thought you were just depressed or something.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

slammed has disabled reputation

just working on trying to get my truck done, should be aligned wednesday so I can drive it. Got all the wiring and plumbing done. I stayed out til 11:30 last night bouncing it. I got some thicker wire so I can wire up my compressors tonight and see if the front end gets airborn.

BTW: tacoma's with no exhuast sound exactly like a tracter
toyota=kobuta hahaha
Old 09-26-2005, 01:43 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

Originally Posted by slammed
just working on trying to get my truck done, should be aligned wednesday so I can drive it. Got all the wiring and plumbing done. I stayed out til 11:30 last night bouncing it. I got some thicker wire so I can wire up my compressors tonight and see if the front end gets airborn.

BTW: tacoma's with no exhuast sound exactly like a tracter
toyota=kobuta hahaha
pics?
Old 09-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I'm not selling it because I want to bro.. I'm hoping they'll ease up on me in court seeing that I no longer own one by the time I go--you know?

Did you see the ZX14R?
Gotcha, yea I did read the article on the ZX14... haha oh man that is gonna be sick..
Old 09-26-2005, 01:54 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by GaRn
Gotcha, yea I did read the article on the ZX14... haha oh man that is gonna be sick..
It's got an estimated 200rwhp IIRC, and I believe well over 100ft-lbs of torque. Don't quote me on that since I just skimmed over the article. It's not supposed to be any wider than the ZX10R or ZX12R and not really going to be too awfully heavy either. Busa killer
Old 09-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

It's got an estimated 200rwhp IIRC, and I believe well over 100ft-lbs of torque. Don't quote me on that since I just skimmed over the article. It's not supposed to be any wider than the ZX10R or ZX12R and not really going to be too awfully heavy either. Busa killer
oh my gosh 200 whp ahahaha, man I would be afraid to ride that thing..

it was making as much hp as my car was at the dyno!!!

I wonder if 1st gear breaks 100 mph, I'm sure it does.. I think the latest R1 was around 103 or some crazy shiyat.

man talk about overkill, even on a track lol.. alot of riders think 1000cc bikes are even overkill on the track, and run around the same or slower times because you have to be so damned carefull with them compared to the 600cc ss bikes, atleast that is what I have read..

my next bike after I graduate and get a decent job.. my dream bike..

Triumph Speed Triple

Old 09-26-2005, 02:10 PM
wub wub wub wub

That's a sick bike man! I've never personally been a big fan of the look of the naked bikes, or whatever you want to call them, but I do like that one.

Nice bike. What's the retail on one of those?

I think my next bike is probably going to be another Kawasaki. It's been a good bike and I like it more than many of the other crotch rockets I've ridden. It has a good feel to it! I'd be glad to let you ride it before it's gone if you want so long as you're careful and no stupid shit.. but I know you well enough, I think, to know that that's not what you're about.. I think I could trust you with it. lol

I think my next bike is going to be another Kawasaki though.. Maybe a little 636, or maybe a ZX10R or ZX12R--but I think that would really be too much bike to be fun. The bigger bikes aren't really my thing. I like to be able to open the throttle all the way up and not have to put a conscious effort into keeping the front wheel down. It comes up if and when you want it to on the 6R, but most of the time except in 1st and 2nd gear, it won't come up unexpectedly. I'll stick to 900's or smaller I think..

I just wish the aftermarket was a little better for Kawasaki.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 09-26-2005 at 02:15 PM.