Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

So....

Old 09-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Slowbra Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So....

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
to bad i was die hard Schwinn Fan...rocket 88 owned me...
Schwinn is gay.

My Kona is faster then your Schwinn!!!

Haha I am actually going to build up either a Cannondale, Santa Cruz or Kona when I get money together. Might even try to buy an Intense.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:50 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I always rode BMX and flatland bikes. I've still got a Haro, a Dyno, GT, and a Mongoose. Speaking of which, I haven't ridden them in quite some time. Anyone want to buy? They've all been stored indoors for quite some time.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:52 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Schwinn is gay.

My Kona is faster then your Schwinn!!!

Haha I am actually going to build up either a Cannondale, Santa Cruz or Kona when I get money together. Might even try to buy an Intense.

Bite me...my uncle works for cardniel on 460....so i have allways been biased...plus they just rock....
Old 09-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Bite me...my uncle works for cardniel on 460....so i have allways been biased...plus they just rock....
Yeah buy one now that they are made by Pacific haha. One of the worst companies ever bought out Schwinn.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:57 PM
It tilts

I know i know....sadly...
Old 09-27-2005, 04:21 AM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

Huffy...end of story
Old 09-27-2005, 04:46 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by GaRn
is that a superlight?

sorry, I have been out of the biking world for a while unfortunately..
No. That's a Blur.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I always rode BMX and flatland bikes. I've still got a Haro, a Dyno, GT, and a Mongoose. Speaking of which, I haven't ridden them in quite some time. Anyone want to buy? They've all been stored indoors for quite some time.
You need to get a new bike and get your ass out and ride with me. I've ridden with Garn some, but little skinny guys like that piss me off. They always seem to leave me behind going up the climbs...

I don't think Cardinal carries Schwinn any more. I was out there last night picking up my road bike, and saw plenty of Specialized, Giant, and Raleigh, but no Schwinn. They used to carry Bianchi, but stopped carrying them too...
Old 09-27-2005, 04:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
You need to get a new bike and get your ass out and ride with me. I've ridden with Garn some, but little skinny guys like that piss me off. They always seem to leave me behind going up the climbs...
I might not have much of a choice after my court date but to ride a bike to work.. It's a 20 minute drive in the car so it's gotta be like a 2 hour bike ride for me since I'm not what I would call "in shape" anymore.

...but yeah, I would like to get more into mountain biking and what not. It'd give me something to do. I need new hobbies to keep myself out of trouble. Lets do the damn thing!

might not have much free time soon though. I'm trying to get a second job, part time, to work at least on the weekends. Hopefully that will help me not go to jail on the weekends, knowing that I'm working two jobs to make ends meet. God I hope so
Old 09-27-2005, 05:02 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Shouldn't be bad. I drive about 10-15 minutes to work. Riding takes me about 20. The first couple times suck until you get your legs under you. But, now I don't even get much of a sweat going on the ride to and from work. It's about 6 miles each way.

We rode 64 miles this past Saturday. That's the farthest I've ever ridden at one time. But, we are getting ready to do a century ride (100 miles in a day) in a couple months.

If you want a bike, my girlfriend's dad is selling his mountain bike. It's not high end, but everything he owns is in showroom condition. Plus, I always know of people selling bikes. If you want to try it out, I'll get it and let you take it for a ride.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:19 AM
It tilts

I don't think Cardinal carries Schwinn any more. I was out there last night picking up my road bike, and saw plenty of Specialized, Giant, and Raleigh, but no Schwinn. They used to carry Bianchi, but stopped carrying them too...

Its been awhile...i got the rocket 88 the year it came out.....its been sold for years as ive gotten fat and become a paper pusher/tech...