Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

So whats up?

Old 06-18-2006 | 05:56 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: So whats up?

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
So your calling zero cool and garn useless wastes of flesh ??
if they fit the profile
i don't know either one of them.they may very well be within that small group of responsible riders in the area.
chris
Old 06-18-2006 | 06:19 PM
Registered Member

K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch

Now what I wasnt gonna say this earlier but screw it, the fact that a cop was within there ranks, and didnt do nothin, is what the hell is the matter with this scenario. Plus I know if one of there guys got hit with a balloon goin down the road nobody could leave hooters but these guys just got to ride right off into the sunset. I guess thats the good thing about being a cop only have to be when it suits you.
Old 06-18-2006 | 06:49 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TNGChris
if they fit the profile
i don't know either one of them.they may very well be within that small group of responsible riders in the area.
chris
No, I think Zer0 and I are in the minority group here haha.. I don't even attempt wheelies in the first place, for so many reasons.. some include the fact that I would probably screw up, as well as its hard as hell on the bike..

Originally Posted by K20_hisatch
Now what I wasnt gonna say this earlier but screw it, the fact that a cop was within there ranks, and didnt do nothin, is what the hell is the matter with this scenario. Plus I know if one of there guys got hit with a balloon goin down the road nobody could leave hooters but these guys just got to ride right off into the sunset. I guess thats the good thing about being a cop only have to be when it suits you.
You mean cops would rather take the easy rode and give traffic tickets than make arrests for destructive behavior and crime!?

oh wait, its been like that for years.. lol.

I know who you are talking about with the cobra/150 shot.. to be honest, I'd be suprised if his car was still together.. It was running 14:1 AFR at the dyno day on a 150 dry shot
Old 06-18-2006 | 06:51 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Stop the mystery... who's the "94/95 mustang owner with a 150 shot" ?
Old 06-19-2006 | 03:21 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

i know exactly the group you're tallking about now....did you actually see the particular person that threw it?

chris
Old 06-19-2006 | 08:43 AM
Broke

QwkCoupe has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn
No, I think Zer0 and I are in the minority group here haha.. I don't even attempt wheelies in the first place, for so many reasons.. some include the fact that I would probably screw up, as well as its hard as hell on the bike..

You mean cops would rather take the easy rode and give traffic tickets than make arrests for destructive behavior and crime!?

oh wait, its been like that for years.. lol.

I know who you are talking about with the cobra/150 shot.. to be honest, I'd be suprised if his car was still together.. It was running 14:1 AFR at the dyno day on a 150 dry shot
It blew up...
Old 06-19-2006 | 11:38 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LLama
Stop the mystery... who's the "94/95 mustang owner with a 150 shot" ?
I don't really feel like going around throwing out peoples names that aren't on this forum, especially in a thread like this..

Originally Posted by QwkCoupe
It blew up...
I figure it was only a matter of time.. that sucks though.
Old 06-19-2006 | 12:49 PM
Broke

QwkCoupe has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn
I figure it was only a matter of time.. that sucks though.
150 dry, stock pump & FPR, 14:1AFR we told him at dyno day shit was gonna blow up. He ran the first dyno ran and it was like 14:1 then asked if he could run it again and the guy that runs the place said he didnt really want oil on his floor.. haha
Old 06-19-2006 | 03:46 PM
Registered Member

K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch

Nah didnt get to see who pegged my car but I would suppose it was the one who had thrown 5 others before the one hit mine. I would hope everyone knows the group Im talkin about and those who have guessed are correct. And looked at my insurance so a 232 dollar windsheild has to come outta my pockets to cover some jackasses fun.
Old 06-19-2006 | 04:13 PM
Registered member

Nah didnt get to see who pegged my car but I would suppose it was the one who had thrown 5 others before the one hit mine. I would hope everyone knows the group Im talkin about and those who have guessed are correct. And looked at my insurance so a 232 dollar windsheild has to come outta my pockets to cover some jackasses fun.
didn't you say you have full coverage?was there no police report or anything?!
if you do have to pay,call Safelite's 800 number.you can negotiate the price.they gave me the highest quote when i recently had a windshield put in my coupe.when i told the salesman no thanks,he asked me what it would take to get me to schedule it righ then.i told him $175(that's what i paid a few years ago to put one in my hatch).he said alright,and we set it up right then!probably would have went even lower,as he didn't hesitate when i said that figure.i assume they pay their local franchise installer a set fee,and the rest is profit to them,whatever it may end up being.
the guy that came(don't know if they have more than one here in the area)was super cool-a car guy.he was really careful,and did a good job.
Chris