Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

So who was it?

Old 09-17-2006, 05:53 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: So who was it?

I was actually in Lynchburg a little this weekend..
Old 09-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I was actually in Lynchburg a little this weekend..
in a white honda going 100 mph because best buy was about to close???
Old 09-18-2006, 08:35 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

I don't know the kid but I think I know what car he is talking about hell just come down Friday or Saturday night when the weather is nice I know he cruises.....
Old 09-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Fucking Lynchburg...

Old 09-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

good read, but i don't think it would be wise to beat some kid to a pulp ,when you have all this info listed on the net....sure ,I would be pissed, even hell bent on revenge...but this guy didn't make the smart move by posting all this shyt...lol....I haven't seen this car around , he says its a solid white EK, shouldn't be to hard to locate for the troopers,if they stop pulling people for dumb shyt ....also sounds like this guy has ROAD RAGE like a muthaF*#^@...I'll be looking out for that denali too.....lol
Old 09-18-2006, 11:05 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
also sounds like this guy has ROAD RAGE like a muthaF*#^@...
I do not find that very accurate. I don't have road rage at all but if some kid going way too fast over the speed limit almost clips my car and/or runs me off the road then I would probably be disturbed and handle it as just a close call as long as there is no damage that has been done.

HOWEVER if that were to happen while my daughter is riding with me then that would be a close call that is too close for comfort and I would go out of my way to make sure that kid gets what he deserves.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:00 PM
omfgbbq

OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Fucking Lynchburg...

I cant navigate Lynchburg for shit lol.

I like the diagram he drew too.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cootees
I do not find that very accurate. I don't have road rage at all but if some kid going way too fast over the speed limit almost clips my car and/or runs me off the road then I would probably be disturbed and handle it as just a close call as long as there is no damage that has been done.
HOWEVER if that were to happen while my daughter is riding with me then that would be a close call that is too close for comfort and I would go out of my way to make sure that kid gets what he deserves.

thats true, and i agree w/ you ,we are human..., but when you get pissed/mad /have a fit of rage your not thinking correctly, over whelmed w/ emotion ready to kill/beat someone ass, then what are you gonna do after beating this kid down,your the one in jail, your daughter has to come to visit you through a glass window b/c you beat someones ass for a CLOSE CALL...better yet just call the athorities, get the guy's tag and make of the car......this is as long as noones hurt ....hey everyone probably has something diffrent that they would of done in this situation.........
Old 09-18-2006, 12:24 PM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

sorry

It was me.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
thats true, and i agree w/ you ,we are human..., but when you get pissed/mad /have a fit of rage your not thinking correctly, over whelmed w/ emotion ready to kill/beat someone ass, then what are you gonna do after beating this kid down,your the one in jail, your daughter has to come to visit you through a glass window b/c you beat someones ass for a CLOSE CALL...better yet just call the athorities, get the guy's tag and make of the car......this is as long as noones hurt ....hey everyone probably has something diffrent that they would of done in this situation.........

Just for the record. I never said anything about beating his ass or myself inflicting any kind of physical pain towards him. I said I would go out of my way to insure that he gets what he deserves. I'm not a violent person, never have been. I'd rather let the court take him off of the road to prevent him from doing it again.