Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Some Fun on 81...

Old 10-01-2004, 11:05 AM
Hating...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JKim has disabled reputation
Default Some Fun on 81...

Newer SiHATCH ( that was his liscense plate) has a huge NOPI sticker and altezza tails. Black rims with polished lip and exhaust. Black Car. Nice run on the hwy, lol it woke me up from the long drive i had to do. Thumbs up.

Blue STI, gold rims. no front liscense plate, but what looks like Penns Tags on the rear. You were going really fast and acting stupid when there were 2 trailers with a double wide trailer on the back. Whats the point of acting stupid and all fast when you tried to get away from me and realized i was right behind you. did i mess with your ego that u couldnt get away from a regular wrx? anyways...nice car, i tried to give you a thumbs up but you were jackass.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Cosmo likes to blow!

hitmanG35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some Fun on 81...

Sti's are SLOW!
Good for you... hope you ruined his day!
Old 10-01-2004, 02:02 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Some Fun on 81...

sad thing is....i saw a civic with SIHATCH on the tag coming back from richmond last month....and i do believe it was a ricer fly by i got in the rain.

the WRX/STi is getting played out hardcore. it is becoming the civic. i hate to say it, since i own one...but its the truth.

but, my car is a slow piece of shit wagon, so it dont count right?