Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Some information

Old 03-08-2004, 01:40 PM
bring ding ding ding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choodle has disabled reputation
Default Some information

Has anyone seen a black, lifted, Toyota Tacoma with a camper shell on the back? Next time you see that guy, give him a finger for me and vinnie. He had the nerve to walk up to Vinnies truck while we were chillin' and say all this crap about being an import wanna be and all this stuff just cause vinnie had duals.........what kind of shit is that? So now every time he sees us he throws up a finger at us, so I proceed to throw any thing that is in reach at him. Its a vicious cycle and I figured it'd end if enough people just flipped him off and gets the idea that being an asshole gets you no where.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Some information

haha I sure as hell will do!