Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Speeding Tickets?

Old 05-07-2004, 11:36 AM
VA is for HOKIES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
milliondollarjb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Speeding Tickets?

its the attitude of a person tired of getting the shaft....obviously you have better luck
Old 05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

justin i'll give you my shaft.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
VA is for HOKIES

already had it
Old 05-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Rice -4- Life

YeloBlitzEclips is on a distinguished road

Yea, my first ticket the cop so blatently lied in court i kind of lost all respect for blacksburg police. when he pulled me over, he asked me if i was in such a hurry that i needed to kill someone with my car, of course i answered no. but in court, with the judge in front of him, and my dad beside me, and the bible in front of him, he said that i answered "yes, im in that much of a hurry." what kind of fucktard would answer like that? so that cop can blow my ass, and the devil's ass in hell. the rest of them, i just hope theyre not so immoral.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:05 PM

rytwngx has disabled reputation

I have gotten out of probably 5 or 6 tickets. Mostly speeding, and at least one for running a stop sign. Every time, I was very courteous and respectful, even the times that I felt the officer was wrong. Sometimes, I apologized, and I never argued with them. Mostly, they would run my record (I guess), and then come back and tell me to slow down or whatever. It doesn't always work. I did have to go to DIP to get one ticket dropped, and another time, I went to court and the Judge reduced the charge because the trooper told him that I was cooperative. My experience is that respect goes a long way. It isn't like you can win the argument. By the way, my car is a yellow srt 4, so it isn't like the cop is walking up to my car saying "Now here is a nice young man". Also, if you have people in your car, tell them to shut their mouths. It's your driving record. Take it for what its worth.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:02 PM

VT_453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by milliondollarjb
everybody fakes stuff in court..... get a ticket for no front plate? photoshop your front plate on and bring it to court and it gets dropped everytime.... most cops are piece of shit assholes who just look for lowered cars or different colored paint or altezzas or anything... ive seen cops lie in court, lie to people when theyre getting pulled over.... Until the cops are acting completely clean, im not going to either. the system is fucked up anyways when a drunk driver with like 12 accidents on her record is still legally driving around and i cant (never had an accident or even close to one, and im a pretty courteous driver) yeah, i know youre a cop...and maybe youre a cool one, but just like how cops group all of us "street racers" together, even though i dont do that shit, im gonna group all you fucks together and just treat you all the same.

on a side note, youre doing a great job of keeping car theft out of blacksburg...and out of the cage lot especially (it seems like that would be the easiest one to control...glad im not a resident anymore.)

And this is the exact attitude they remember, and why a lot of nice people are grouped together with "ricers" and "street racers"..... The good ones rarely post, but ones with your attitude here post a lot, and are the most visible.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:07 PM
VA is for HOKIES

right...you can know my attitude by looking at my post count. that makes no sense whatsoever. if you actually looked at most of my posts, they are mostly giving props to peoples cars or tryin to help people who need it or are asking for it.

on the other hand, i can tell your attitude by actually reading your posts here and on ccvt. you are arrogant and most likely have a stick up your ass. i bet if you saw me driving you would pull me over in a heartbeat just because youre not used to having people call you a piece of shit because you have a badge and will most likely hold some kind of grudge against me because of what i said to you on the internet. yep, i think you're just like the rest of them. i dont have a bad attitude in general, i just dislike cops very much and with very good reason.

Last edited by milliondollarjb; 05-07-2004 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:14 PM

VT_453 is an unknown quantity at this point

No, i'd pull you over because your suspended.....

Post counts have shit to do with this. I know people in this scene are different, and I treat them that way, on an idividual basis. I honestly could care less of what you think of me. If you want to make your mind up from web posts, go right ahead. I am sure that most of the people who have actually had a conversation with me wouldnt agree with you, but whatever, I know that doesnt matter to you, because your mind is made up before you have even spoken to me, but believe this.... I dont care.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:18 PM
VA is for HOKIES

well thats good that you dont care.... and that you'd pull me over for a good reason....

luckily i wont be back up here until my suspension is over
Old 05-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

VT_453...my all means i have never been an asshole to a cop, i have been completely nice and courteous, their just like hispanic kid with vanity plates with dragvastickers on his car must be a trouble causer. the only time i got out of a ticket when iw as like "officer i dont' have enough money to change the muffler on my car i just got it form my mom and dad as a gift...i'll get it taken off as soon as possible..." and completely kissedass/plated stupid and had some white lies was when i was let off.

like i've said before...i've known some cool ass cops..their just never the guys that pull people over.

Quick Reply: Speeding Tickets?