Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stepping over to the dark side...

Old 04-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stepping over to the dark side...

It doesn't matter how many times we try to argue this, the Honda name is stained and the teasing is never ending.. get used to it.. unfortunately..
Old 04-06-2006, 02:16 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I don't want someone that I don't know telling me who I can pick on about a car.. Seriously. I won't stop you guys from ragging on your friends, and I don't expect you to have a problem with me ragging on a friend of mine about a car.

Are some of you THAT brand loyal and butthurt that people are picking on Honda's? It's not like anyone has said anything that you've never heard before, and it's not like they just mistakenly have that type of reputation. Blame the people that created that reputation.

Regarless, coming from me--it's all in fun. It's a joke. Between two friends. Chad is a HOMO
Old 04-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
It's not like anyone has said anything that you've never heard before, and it's not like they just mistakenly have that type of reputation. Blame the people that created that reputation.
+1
Old 04-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Old 04-06-2006, 03:12 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo

Again, I don't see why anyone who does not fit the stereotype feels offended by my words. It's not directed towards you dude.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

Again, I don't see why anyone who does not fit the stereotype feels offended by my words. It's not directed towards you dude.

ah yeah man I know that...sorry I was just explaining how the whole situation is. I really don't care its just kind of annoying that peeps ALWAYS have to say something. It doesen't really bother me all that much...but I just get tired of every moron thinking hes cool b/c he chimed in about how Honda's suck.

And no, I'm not trying to say your a moron, I understand you guys are friends, etc...
Old 04-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

yea its useless guys..let whoever wanna hate hondas, hate em...personally i dont like nissans that much i just dont post it all over drag
Old 04-06-2006, 10:51 PM
That Guy

lanky189 has disabled reputation

im a die hard toyota man myself..tattoo to prove it..

but i've ridden in VW's, Nissan's and Honda's that have impressed me incredibly...i like any car that someone puts the time into...

best of luck with the new venture be it Honda or Hyundai or just take your time, and take pride in whatever you do...

it's hard to hate on a car that's completely the opposite of my taste when the owner feels so strongly about thier creation...but maybe that's just me..

also..i give my honda driving friends all kinds of hell...even those that are faster... foshizlemynizzle and cantseemyfeet can vouch for that...
Old 04-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

It sucks that there are a ton of idiots out there that give manufactuers a bad rep. So many dumb Honda drivers making it a bad crowd for those of us who actually take pride in our Honda.

I personally dont care much for VW's. Thats just because their design isnt really my taste.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:02 AM
wub wub wub wub

VW's are for homos.

Quick Reply: Stepping over to the dark side...