Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Stereo from Foxridge

Old 10-05-2003 | 04:52 PM
Smut Peddler

Cyberdemon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stolen Stereo from Foxridge

My friends car was unlocked the other night, and his headunit was stolen. I'm not positive of the exact model but I believe it was a Sony Xplode. I'm sure he'll never get it back but if anyone sees anyone around Tech trying to sell something like that, let me know.

This bullshit around tech has got to stop. I hope whoevers been doing this shit develops cancer at a young age because I have a feeling this wasn't just a rare/isolated incident.
Old 10-05-2003 | 04:55 PM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Stereo from Foxridge

Originally posted by Cyberdemon
My friends car was unlocked the other night, and his headunit was stolen. I'm not positive of the exact model but I believe it was a Sony Xplode. I'm sure he'll never get it back but if anyone sees anyone around Tech trying to sell something like that, let me know.

This bullshit around tech has got to stop. I hope whoevers been doing this shit develops cancer at a young age because I have a feeling this wasn't just a rare/isolated incident.
Sucks to hear, but atleast now he'll get a decent stereo, I hate my sony xplods.
Old 10-05-2003 | 05:11 PM
'bout time

VTFORDLADY is an unknown quantity at this point

time to start packin.......this shit is gettin ridiculous! i only work around here....i would hate to see what would happen if someone tried messin with my shit and i caught them.............
Old 10-05-2003 | 05:13 PM

mpg9999 is an unknown quantity at this point

we need to set up a bait car and just wait for them.
Old 10-05-2003 | 05:14 PM
'bout time

VTFORDLADY is an unknown quantity at this point

ooops......i forgot to change logins....FC735 said prior statement...
Old 10-05-2003 | 05:28 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito
Default Re: Re: Stolen Stereo from Foxridge

Originally posted by weavil
Sucks to hear, but atleast now he'll get a decent stereo, I hate my sony xplods.
fo sho....PIONEER HOMIES .....reppin fo real....
Old 10-05-2003 | 07:31 PM
Registered Member

dead_zed is an unknown quantity at this point

In the spring some asshole tried to steal the radio out of my friends volvo. Well they didn't get it and only got the faceplate, so we took the radio out as bait. So for the next 3 nights me and my friend hid in the trees with a tire iron and a bat. We didn't catch the bastard, but it would have been cool if we did.
Old 10-06-2003 | 01:08 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by dead_zed
In the spring some asshole tried to steal the radio out of my friends volvo. Well they didn't get it and only got the faceplate, so we took the radio out as bait. So for the next 3 nights me and my friend hid in the trees with a tire iron and a bat. We didn't catch the bastard, but it would have been cool if we did.
why the fuck do you steal jsut a faceplate? i mean, it's useless without the radio... and the radio is useless without a faceplate.. that's almost more obnoxious than stealing the whole radio
Old 10-06-2003 | 09:53 AM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Some fucker stole the faceplate off the cd player in my corolla in my parking lot here. I never locked the thing cause its a god damn 1992 corolla with 165k miles, so its not like I had anything to fear getting stolen, but some dumbfuck decided it would be fun to steal the faceplate. I seriously hope someone catches these people in the act and just so happens to have an AR15 by the front door, as I wouldnt be hesitant in the slightest
Old 10-06-2003 | 01:31 PM
Registered Member

dead_zed is an unknown quantity at this point

We should organize some kind of watch group for our complexes

Quick Reply: Stolen Stereo from Foxridge