Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tanglewood Meet? saturday? anyone?

Old 02-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tanglewood Meet? saturday? anyone?

I didn't go. Got caught up. Next weekend we can all set something up for saturday. Be a bit easier with a week advance notice. Maybe the STHUPER SS will make an appearance too.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper

Damn, wish I had logged on yesterday. I would have tried to of stopped by and met everyone. I'd also like to take my G8 on a Sunday afternoon cruise the next time everyone gets together for one.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Honda

OQOQOQO has disabled reputation

yea, lets try an advance to next Saturday.. i was just seeing if it would get any hits so i appologize for the short notice guys, but yea lets definatly to get it done this weekend 2/28/09. so post if your'e coming and lets try to get a couple people together this time
Old 02-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper

I will definitly try to get out this coming Saturday and meet some of you guys. If I don't do it this Saturday then I'll have to wait a year. The Army called me back and I have to report on March 8th down in GA.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

I'm game for this saturday too
Old 02-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

I got pulled over by tanglewood yesterday on my way back from VIR. =(

Wouldve stopped if I knew people were out there.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ultra Rover
I got pulled over by tanglewood yesterday on my way back from VIR. =(

Wouldve stopped if I knew people were out there.
Dang that's retarded, what'd they pull you over for?
Old 02-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Dang that's retarded, what'd they pull you over for?
cop claimed that my liscene plate wasnt coming back on his computer. so he pulled us over my girl was driving cuz i was to tired and we had our 10 yr old niece with us. took her liscense and the registration from us went back to his car then came back and said the plate doesnt come back still but this paper work says its cool so your free to go.

we were like wtf?! he didnt even check my id when i said i was the owner of the car in the passanger seat or the vin number of the car to see if it matched the registration.

f@wking lame.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by Ultra Rover
cop claimed that my liscene plate wasnt coming back on his computer. so he pulled us over my girl was driving cuz i was to tired and we had our 10 yr old niece with us. took her liscense and the registration from us went back to his car then came back and said the plate doesnt come back still but this paper work says its cool so your free to go.

we were like wtf?! he didnt even check my id when i said i was the owner of the car in the passanger seat or the vin number of the car to see if it matched the registration.

f@wking lame.
Dude cops around here suck SO much. Who was he - what car was he in?
Old 02-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

marked county (white with blue lettering i think) didnt get his name. didnt stick around long enough.

Quick Reply: Tanglewood Meet? saturday? anyone?