Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Team HYPERFORMANCE

Old 06-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Team HYPERFORMANCE

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
You want in their club?
seeing as PSI didnt want me I would guess so
they do have like a 350 hp VW that i thought was awsome as S*&*
it would give me some sort of a hobby rather than my pathetic life that i live now of sitting on my ass at my house on my days off.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:51 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
seeing as PSI didnt want me I would guess so
they do have like a 350 hp VW that i thought was awsome as S*&*
it would give me some sort of a hobby rather than my pathetic life that i live now of sitting on my ass at my house on my days off.
Who has a 350hp VW? Not Hyperformance... that's for sure.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

yeah when i went to the show that they were hosting,,,,,,,,, one of the cars parked on the track with all of there team cars was a purple vw with a painted black front mount that dynoed at like 298 to the wheels
Old 06-21-2005, 10:07 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Not part of Hyperformance.
I don't think they have anything over 200 wheel.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Adam, that VW at the show was Amanda and Shane's car. I think they did help put the show together. And that dyno was definately bogus from what I gathered. It was at least 20hp low.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:24 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by pearl350z
Adam, that VW at the show was Amanda and Shane's car. I think they did help put the show together. And that dyno was definately bogus from what I gathered. It was at least 20hp low.
Shane and Amanda had a Jazz Blue 20th Anniversary GTI. I haven't seen any purple VW's around here.

Shane had no part in the event from what I can recall.. In fact, from the best of my knowledge, they weren't even there. Maybe Amanda was, but I'm almost positive that Shane wasn't.

But regardless, they're definitely not a part of Hyperformance. That car is a proud member of PSI
Old 06-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Had? They don't have it any more? Amanda was definately there. I thought they helped run it b/c their car was lined up with the rest of the members and Amanda and Shane stopped me the week before and game me a flyer promoting the event
Old 06-22-2005, 11:39 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

That car is a proud member of PSI
Yeah. That's right.

And sooner or later we might even get together and do something..........
Old 06-22-2005, 12:13 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by pearl350z
Had? They don't have it any more? Amanda was definately there. I thought they helped run it b/c their car was lined up with the rest of the members and Amanda and Shane stopped me the week before and game me a flyer promoting the event
Shane and Amanda are no longer together. He kept the house (and sold it), and she kept the car and turbo components.

She turned her life around really fast. Lost her job too... and probably makes about $7.75/hour now instead of 6 figures or close to it.

Definitely not a part of Team Hyperformance though... or wasn't, anyway. I'll never speak to her again, especially if she's running around with that now.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Shane and Amanda are no longer together. He kept the house (and sold it), and she kept the car and turbo components.

She turned her life around really fast. Lost her job too... and probably makes about $7.75/hour now instead of 6 figures or close to it.

Definitely not a part of Team Hyperformance though... or wasn't, anyway. I'll never speak to her again, especially if she's running around with that now.
Ahh... that would explain why their old e-mail address doesn't work any more...