Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Trail Blazer nightmare!!

Old 12-11-2008, 03:30 PM
^_^

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cvc7chris has disabled reputation
Default Re: Trail Blazer nightmare!!

it's a chevy
Old 12-11-2008, 06:17 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Amen!
Old 12-11-2008, 06:58 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

I have a 2005 Trailblazer with 85,000 miles and i have not had a single problem with it besides that my electronic adjustment on my pedals went out.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

dujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond reputedujott has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Exactly the same thing I am going thru. They charged me $190 to hook it up and tell me that there was no code, so they can't fix it. My little DSM has been a much more dependable car than the blazer has ever been. If I take a long trip... I take the Eclipse... at least it doesn't break!
Wow. That is saying a lot. I'm not hating. My friend has a fully built talon with SBR g50 and its always broken. If it's more reliable than the 05 trailblazer then that thing has some issues. gl with getting it fixed
Old 12-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

L E M O N

Old 12-12-2008, 02:14 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by MP5
I have a 2005 Trailblazer with 85,000 miles and i have not had a single problem with it besides that my electronic adjustment on my pedals went out.
Count your blessings!! I'm glad you have better luck with yours!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:21 AM
art
Registered Member

art is an unknown quantity at this point

E-amil the actual chevy website with this info, get in contact with them and tell them the BS you have been going through with what dealership it is and you are NOT happy it might take a little bit of time but it will bring results. a dealer that is giving the run around is not good for the Co. and is not looked at very well by them , they will contack the dealer themselfs. when i was working for mitsu. we had a serv. wrighter there who did the same thing and a customer contacted north american muitsu. and they basicaly smacked paul lokey(the owner of the lokey dealerships) and he intern sent the head of evil upside the head of the wrighter and problem was solved ASAP! LOL they gave the customer a fully paid rental for the time the car was down and free maintanace for a year LOL as a customer you have more power than you think the dealerships just dont think so and need to be reminded from time to time.
but good luck and wright a "Im piised off" to chevy.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

Go fishing! and if they ask its not your fault some random kid ran up and let the ebrake off and knocked it out of gear.....also when they ask tell tell them it was one of those damn street racers and they will fully understand..... that will be $29.95 for my services sherie
Old 12-18-2008, 01:42 PM
art
Registered Member

art is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
Go fishing! and if they ask its not your fault some random kid ran up and let the ebrake off and knocked it out of gear.....also when they ask tell tell them it was one of those damn street racers and they will fully understand..... that will be $29.95 for my services sherie
now thats a winning idea! or just run it into the water and tell them the truck went full open out of the blue like it has been and then sue the shit out of the dealer! LOL
Old 12-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

GmManDan has disabled reputation

My instrument cluster in my 03 Duramax had the same issue and my 2000 Gmc sierra the odometer would not come on and the speedo and tach would decide when they wanted to work . I went on ebay and it cost $89.00 to send it out and get it fixed. My Gmc it went out at 120k and my dmax went out at 130k. The cluster is very easy to pull just remove the piece of trim that will pop out and you have four screws to remove I think they were 7 or 8mm and then pull it out and remove the harness. You can still drive with out the cluster. I have no clue abou the other issues but have alot of experience with this one.

Quick Reply: Trail Blazer nightmare!!