Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

TRUSTWORTHY Import Machine Shops?

Old 04-04-2006, 03:36 PM
I <3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRUSTWORTHY Import Machine Shops?

Thanks for the replies!
So it looks like I have a couple options:
Hudsons - Vinton
Kowalskys -Lynchburg
Pro Engines - Cburg

I would love to spend money at a DSM vendor, but I'm not trying to go in debt 5000 right now. I wish my car had a stock 6-bolt , the extra accessory stuff alone is adding up to almost 2000 for geniune mitsu parts and including flywheel/clutch. I don't like cutting costs on parts like the front case/ timing belt stuff.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by Spooln4
Thanks for the replies!
So it looks like I have a couple options:
Hudsons - Vinton
Kowalskys -Lynchburg
Pro Engines - Cburg

I would love to spend money at a DSM vendor, but I'm not trying to go in debt 5000 right now. I wish my car had a stock 6-bolt , the extra accessory stuff alone is adding up to almost 2000 for geniune mitsu parts and including flywheel/clutch. I don't like cutting costs on parts like the front case/ timing belt stuff.

nah..I'm saying just send your block, let them do the machine then they send it back...it really wouldn't be as pricy as you think

but if you really wanna do local I'd have to stress Hudsons...they do beautiful and very clean precise work.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:28 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
nah..I'm saying just send your block, let them do the machine then they send it back...it really wouldn't be as pricy as you think

but if you really wanna do local I'd have to stress Hudsons...they do beautiful and very clean precise work.
Oh ok, I miss-read what you were sayin, thats another option I was considering. Shipping can be an easy 250.00 one way though, and I don't have the privilage of business freight like some .