Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?

Old 07-16-2005, 04:43 AM
THE FIASCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blasko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
hey genius.. insult Honda's all you want. I'll agree with you on anything you say. As you can obviously see, I don't own a Honda. so you say the PT Cruiser is the only car ever made with a 9 month wait? Horseshit. Hell, even with WRX's, I remember people placing orders for the STI's a year in advance.

I would drive a PT Cruiser or a Neon over the typical Civic, Accord, or Integra.. but give me a break. Comparing a PT Cruiser to a 40s or 50s hot rod is going a little overboard. If you want to talk about cars starting a retro movement, why is the Prowler not being mentioned? It's a piece of shit, but that's about as much of a modern hot rod as you're going to get.
yea, PLACING ORDERS, before they came out. im talking about already in the showroom, sold out. for 9 months.

and the cruiser IS styled after cars from the 40s, there are many styling traits ripped from that time period. even mine, ive got a damn 40 ford grille on mine.

The prowler was origionally called the Pronto Cruiser. it was going to be the PT Cruiser, they released the design for it in 1996, it evolved into the prowler. the PT Cruiser came along a little later, but the prowler was based off of the concept for the pt cruiser.

i dont know why you call the prowler a piece of shit, yea there slow, but damn they fucking look cool.

im not on hear preaching saying that Cruisers are the best cars. by far they are not. but they dont get the respect they deserve.

i had a 99 civik ex as a daily driver, theres nothing wrong with that, i just see and hear 39462978346298 people acting like they are the best cars in the world. yea some of them are pretty damn quick, but its still a cheap jap economy car.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:47 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by blasko
yea, PLACING ORDERS, before they came out. im talking about already in the showroom, sold out. for 9 months.

and the cruiser IS styled after cars from the 40s, there are many styling traits ripped from that time period. even mine, ive got a damn 40 ford grille on mine.

The prowler was origionally called the Pronto Cruiser. it was going to be the PT Cruiser, they released the design for it in 1996, it evolved into the prowler. the PT Cruiser came along a little later, but the prowler was based off of the concept for the pt cruiser.

i dont know why you call the prowler a piece of shit, yea there slow, but damn they fucking look cool.

im not on hear preaching saying that Cruisers are the best cars. by far they are not. but they dont get the respect they deserve.

i had a 99 civik ex as a daily driver, theres nothing wrong with that, i just see and hear 39462978346298 people acting like they are the best cars in the world. yea some of them are pretty damn quick, but its still a cheap jap economy car.
I made my points, and I really have no need to reply to anything you replied with, because my points still stand..

However, why are you still acting like I'm saying Civic's are better than PT Cruisers? Do you not understand? I don't drive Honda's. Don't really even like them all that much for that matter. Was that "Civik" a Russian model that you had though?

Your point about ordering PT Cruisers is null and void. You said it was the only car that was pre-ordered. Bullshit on that one.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:58 AM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I made my points, and I really have no need to reply to anything you replied with, because my points still stand..

However, why are you still acting like I'm saying Civic's are better than PT Cruisers? Do you not understand? I don't drive Honda's. Don't really even like them all that much for that matter. Was that "Civik" a Russian model that you had though?

Your point about ordering PT Cruisers is null and void. You said it was the only car that was pre-ordered. Bullshit on that one.
i never said you said either was better. you made that up in your head.

and NO, i didnt ever once say it was the only car PRE ORDERED, im talking about when they were first introduced for sale, there was a 9 month wait.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:43 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by GaRn
I'm mad you drive a Honda.

lol j/p
haha
Old 07-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm mad you drive a Honda.

lol j/p
A fast Honda is like a fast Mustang.....They don't exist.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
A fast Honda is like a fast Mustang.....They don't exist.
I agree.

OT: Are you out of town foo'?
Old 07-16-2005, 09:12 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Honda sucks, my car sucks, your car sucks, this thread sucks... who gives a fuck who has a better car, how long you had to wait, which is faster stock, or any shit like that, everyone has their own view on things. thread end.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Honda sucks, my car sucks, your car sucks, this thread sucks... who gives a fuck who has a better car, how long you had to wait, which is faster stock, or any shit like that, everyone has their own view on things. thread end.
Welcome to Drag VA hell for that matter west section. Hell dont get mad cause the thread got started on something honda. Lord know thats the only way Drag west section stays alive on the backbone of Honda
Old 07-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Want a shovel and a bucket to get all that sand out of your vagina?

I agree.

OT: Are you out of town foo'?
Nah foo back in town been for a while. Just been busy as hell with work. Decided to come back home because kind of need a job here and got a good offer. Need to hang out with all you hobos. Just can't find the time.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:22 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
Welcome to Drag VA hell for that matter west section. Hell dont get mad cause the thread got started on something honda. Lord know thats the only way Drag west section stays alive on the backbone of Honda
Im mad? when was I mad? did I say "Im mad"? Im pretty sure I didnt. It was just a statment, not anger related. You make it seem like just because I have Honda's that Im mad. What if I didnt own a Honda & sad the same thing, eh. I really can give a shit less about Honda being the topic of this thread, or about any one elses Honda. I do car about my own project & can care less what anyone else thinks about it. I just responded to the lame ass bickering going back & forth.

Quick Reply: Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?