Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?

Old 07-16-2005, 10:23 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy
Default Re: Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Want a shovel and a bucket to get all that sand out of your vagina?
nope, Im just fine with out.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:56 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Im mad? when was I mad? did I say "Im mad"? Im pretty sure I didnt. It was just a statment, not anger related. You make it seem like just because I have Honda's that Im mad. What if I didnt own a Honda & sad the same thing, eh. I really can give a shit less about Honda being the topic of this thread, or about any one elses Honda. I do car about my own project & can care less what anyone else thinks about it. I just responded to the lame ass bickering going back & forth.
Well its seems when anybody has something to say about Honda you always get over protected. Again this is Drag VA plus (West section) that lame ass bickering thats what we do here so . Might as well get us to it and sadly most the bickering starts after someone makes most of the time a true honda statements.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Nah foo back in town been for a while. Just been busy as hell with work. Decided to come back home because kind of need a job here and got a good offer. Need to hang out with all you hobos. Just can't find the time.
Damn do I hear you on that, time is hard to come by these days, so frickin busy between work and car and all..

We will have to meet up sometime!

you and the lady friend alright?
Old 07-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GaRn
Damn do I hear you on that, time is hard to come by these days, so frickin busy between work and car and all..

We will have to meet up sometime!

you and the lady friend alright?
Yeah things are good with her. How you and your old lady?
Old 07-17-2005, 12:10 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
Well its seems when anybody has something to say about Honda you always get over protected. Again this is Drag VA plus (West section) that lame ass bickering thats what we do here so . Might as well get us to it and sadly most the bickering starts after someone makes most of the time a true honda statements.
Over protected? no maybe you got me confused with someone else. never once did ever say honda was the shit, the best cars, or better car then some other. so yeah you are mistaken. I think you must be reffering to the time you got all bent out of shape when I said the usdm 240sx is just an slow econbox just like the civic & just because it rwd doesnt make it an sports car. Im pretty sure thats what I said & nothing like honda is better or not slow or anything of that fashion.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:11 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Over protected? no maybe you got me confused with someone else. never once did ever say honda was the shit, the best cars, or better car then some other. so yeah you are mistaken. I think you must be reffering to the time you got all bent out of shape when I said the usdm 240sx is just an slow econbox just like the civic & just because it rwd doesnt make it an sports car. Im pretty sure thats what I said & nothing like honda is better or not slow or anything of that fashion.

here it goes again
Old 07-17-2005, 12:37 PM
Nonvtec owns you

Hybrid_vtec has disabled reputation

Well I drive 2 Hondas and a Firebird! If you dont like it, go fuck yourself, b/c I could give 2 shits! I never asked what you drive or ever thought of bashing on you for it! But if push comes to shove, shut your mouth and put it on the street and show us what you got! Thats how it was done back in the day.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:28 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

you are about as insecure in owning a civic as i was with a metro. every time someone made a comment about a metro being slow, i had to make it a point to tell them they were a fool for believing that. cause in Japan, the metro is so fast, paul walker got one over his R34.

just cause us in the states got shafted cause the EPA wanted a high fine for having such an ultra high performance car, we got raped by only getting a car with 1/54738328345th of the power it has in Japan. cause being JDM and shit, its far superior to anything we dumb americans can make or import.

/sarcasm.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I was starting to freak out until I realized that was sarcasm..
Old 07-17-2005, 01:53 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Originally Posted by fc735
you are about as insecure in owning a civic as i was with a metro.
no im not, even when you made a comment about hondas suck for boosting & what not, I only ask simply what do you think this, you posted your opinion on thing & I was cool with, just wanted to know why you felt that was true. As for that whole JDM thing, Im not into the jdm fad one least bit.nothing on my civic is "JDM" hell even my car was assembled in Ohio & my motor was built in mexico lol. so yah, IMO jdm is not superior then usdm. well with nissan it is...

Quick Reply: Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?