Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?

Old 07-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gonzoe00 can only hope to improve
Default Re: Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Over protected? no maybe you got me confused with someone else. never once did ever say honda was the shit, the best cars, or better car then some other. so yeah you are mistaken. I think you must be reffering to the time you got all bent out of shape when I said the usdm 240sx is just an slow econbox just like the civic & just because it rwd doesnt make it an sports car. Im pretty sure thats what I said & nothing like honda is better or not slow or anything of that fashion.
keeping thinking that way. Hell I didnt make this tread about Tubro Hondas being overrated. Just seems you cant deal with people who call out the truth about the car you drive. You seem to be the one of few who think the 240sx is not a sports car thats cool. Just be ready to deal with the many threads like this about the car you drive. Like I said we keep drag west alive on the backbones of Honda

Last edited by gonzoe00; 07-17-2005 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
here it goes again
Not a big deal. Cause there will always be threads about this topic so no need to say more
Old 07-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
no im not, even when you made a comment about hondas suck for boosting & what not, I only ask simply what do you think this, you posted your opinion on thing & I was cool with, just wanted to know why you felt that was true. As for that whole JDM thing, Im not into the jdm fad one least bit.nothing on my civic is "JDM" hell even my car was assembled in Ohio & my motor was built in mexico lol. so yah, IMO jdm is not superior then usdm. well with nissan it is...
Tell that to someone who owns a R....( For the most part)
Old 07-17-2005, 02:15 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
keeping thinking that way. Hell I didnt make this tread about Tubro Hondas being overrated. Just seems you cant deal with people who call out the truth about the car you drive. You seem to be the one of few who think the 240sx is not a sports car thats cool. Just be ready to deal with the many threads like this about the car you drive. Like I said we keep drag west alive on the backbones of Honda
You fail to realize that i dont give a shit, dont you. Did I say you made this thread about turbo hondas being overrated? no. I myself actually agree with the topics with the exception of a few honda motors, I actually perfer nitrous. So I cant deal with people who call out the truth about the car I drive eh? Show me where I couldnt.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by fc735
you are about as insecure in owning a civic as i was with a metro. every time someone made a comment about a metro being slow, i had to make it a point to tell them they were a fool for believing that. cause in Japan, the metro is so fast, paul walker got one over his R34.

just cause us in the states got shafted cause the EPA wanted a high fine for having such an ultra high performance car, we got raped by only getting a car with 1/54738328345th of the power it has in Japan. cause being JDM and shit, its far superior to anything we dumb americans can make or import.

/sarcasm.

The Metro was pimp the pic said it all You just need to buy a drop top metro then I would be in love.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:18 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

for what. what about an R.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Yeah things are good with her. How you and your old lady?
Of course!

You need to check out the turbo loodness !!!
Old 07-19-2005, 09:27 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

shit, my cars the best thing since sliced bread...