Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?

Old 06-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?

Originally Posted by fc735
no.
Couldnt have said it better myself
Old 06-17-2005, 07:00 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

yea Honda's are gay, especially turbo ones
Old 06-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by GaRn
yea Honda's are gay, especially turbo ones
You said It I didnt Oh ya drifting is gay especially non turbo red s14
Old 06-18-2005, 02:44 AM
Registered Member

Boostedb20vtec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I'm sure I'll love your turbo Honda too..

but then again, I'm sure you're taking a different approach than the average fi'd honda. Darrell has a quick Honda but my car has changed considerably since I ran him in my stock car, and you beat me, but considering I was bone stock.. and what I've got now (still on stock turbo), I think it will be a good race. I'm looking forward to slapping the bigger turbo on there, but I'll run you again either way with or without it... I think you'll be surprised.

But motor swap + nitrous + turbo.... hmm... we'll see
yea mine was stock then to just have turbo kit on it but its not stock anymore you know its amazing how people down hondas there r alot of slow hondas but then there are alot of fast ones also just like other cars most of the people that talk shit about them doesnt have anything under the hood of there car not to be pointing fingers incase anyone is takeing 0ffense
Old 06-18-2005, 05:01 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by Boostedb20vtec
yea mine was stock then to just have turbo kit on it but its not stock anymore you know its amazing how people down hondas there r alot of slow hondas but then there are alot of fast ones also just like other cars most of the people that talk shit about them doesnt have anything under the hood of there car not to be pointing fingers incase anyone is takeing 0ffense
Stop posting this garbage you fucking idiot.

It's called punctuation. Why do ricers not use punctuation?
Old 06-18-2005, 06:54 AM
Registered Member

soon2b has disabled reputation

Welcome to grammar class. I hope i spelled that right. Why does someone always turn it into a english class.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

soon2b has disabled reputation

As far as tubo honda's go. The problem is alot of people leave out one part or another. Mostly the fuel managment or tuning. Those are really the keys to it all anybody can bolt on a kit and drive it. With all the bogs and hesitiations, but get it tuned and it will run like a stock turbo vechicle, but in most cases quicker.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:02 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

i beg to differ...

my turbo honda is all its cracked up to be...
Old 06-18-2005, 08:22 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Boostedb20vtec
Yours was stock? You had a motor swap with nitrous and a turbo kit. How is that stock? lol.. Like I told Juan last night, I still want to run you again. It's not a matter of shit talking because you've put a lot more money into your car than I have. I don't care if you have 800hp and put 800 cars on me.. There are too many people that will only race people who they are certain they can beat.. Personally, I think that's stupid. Where's the incentive to get out there and make it bigger, badder, and faster, if you don't run faster cars than you and lose every once in a while. I didn't say "I want to run you for some cash because my relatively stock GTI is capable of beating any turbo Honda" out there!" ...I don't expect to beat you. It's not about that. I want to run you before and after the turbo upgrade and we'll see what the end result is.

I think you'll be very surprised. You're underestimating--I, however, am not. I hope you get a good tune on your car so it can see its full potential. That's one thing most people don't seem to bother with. Glad you are.

BTW, I went looking at Z06's today. I've been thinking long and hard about it lately...
Old 06-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MerF

Damn you beat me to it...

Quick Reply: Are turbo Honda's really all they're cracked up to be?