Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Turbo Tercel - WUTTT

Old 03-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Temporary ######

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor
Default Re: Turbo Tercel - WUTTT

I've seen a red one out here in bedford. Was riding with a buddy in his eclipse. Saw this beat up tercel sitting at the stop light in front of JF and decided to play around with it. Had an older guy driving with what looked to be his son with him. We took off and left him, hit third, and the next thing you know all I hear is the WOOOOSH of him flying by us like we were standing still. I'd have to give him credit, it was deffinitely nasty. My buddy was embarassed LOL. Deffinitely won't judge a car by the shell ever again!
Old 03-12-2009, 08:25 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by RedneckRicer
I've seen a red one out here in bedford. Was riding with a buddy in his eclipse. Saw this beat up tercel sitting at the stop light in front of JF and decided to play around with it. Had an older guy driving with what looked to be his son with him. We took off and left him, hit third, and the next thing you know all I hear is the WOOOOSH of him flying by us like we were standing still. I'd have to give him credit, it was deffinitely nasty. My buddy was embarassed LOL. Deffinitely won't judge a car by the shell ever again!
Your friend is a fucking idiot. Why would you "try to play with" an older man driving a beat up Tercel? I can understand coming up on an F430 and messing with it, but a Tercel? Driven by an older man with his son in the car? C'mon...
Old 03-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Temporary ######

Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor

LOL the guy was like 40.....needless to say my buddy isn't the brightest bulb in the box! I thought it was hilarious. chris got ribbed bout it all day.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:35 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by RedneckRicer
LOL the guy was like 40.....needless to say my buddy isn't the brightest bulb in the box! I thought it was hilarious. chris got ribbed bout it all day.
Obviously not. I hate seeing people trying to race anything and everything on the roads. I'm glad he got his ass handed to him by a beater
Old 03-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Temporary ######

LOL honestly me too....he's always been that way and to see him, first hand, get raped by a little tercel was the funniest thing i could've ever seen!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Quick Image

AceTransAm02 will become famous soon enoughAceTransAm02 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=VanillaThrilla;5074253]Obviously not. I hate seeing people trying to race anything and everything on the roads. [QUOTE]

You and I both dude. My girlfriend drives a farhenheit Jette from franklin county to virginia western almost everyday. Everytime she comes home shes telling me about some retard that has tried to race her, I'm talking everything from cars to trucks to bikes. Yeah its new, Its turbo and its bright yellow. But that far from means she wants to race every dumb kid that pulls up beside her. Personally when I choose someone to race I pick someone that I hope will be a good race and looks particularly like they would want to race me. Not some chick in her stock Jetta on the way home from class, And no your not impressing her either she frequently uses the words dumbass and retard when venting about these people .........

sorry thats my rant for the day....

Last edited by AceTransAm02; 03-12-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Nada

str8jakett will become famous soon enough

I can't stand people that try to race anything and everything just because they end up beside them at a stop light, but I especially hate it when people try to race me because my car doesn't look stock. Just because I didn't leave my car in stock form doesn't mean I'm out to race your dumb ass on the street.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

Kino has disabled reputation

this thread reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8

LOVE IT haha
Old 03-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Automotive Slave

FiascoXL has disabled reputation

Hows that? A swapped CRX is'nt very rare. lol
Old 03-30-2009, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by str8jakett
Just because I didn't leave my car in stock form doesn't mean I'm out to race your dumb ass on the street.
SEE : FAST & FURIOUS