Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

virginia tech students/friends of students.

Old 11-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Bro'd Out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito
Default Re: virginia tech students/friends of students.

Originally Posted by VT_453
haha

saw him this mornin, he looked really happy to be up and coming to work at 630. i was in a good mood cause i was going home
why 50 hours i didn't get that many and i had 2 tickets? that doesn't make any sense. and i took the young offenders class thing.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:56 PM

VT_453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fc735
i graduated with both him and Amanda, i dont know if she is still with VTPD or not

every time i see him, one of us is drunk

She works at Vinton now, lives in Roanoke
Old 11-09-2005, 10:59 PM

VT_453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tito
why 50 hours i didn't get that many and i had 2 tickets? that doesn't make any sense. and i took the young offenders class thing.
Subsection F says if you take the class and probation type deal, that there is no minimum amount of hours. As long as you dont get in any trouble within your year or whatever, you wont face that penalty; but if you do, your hours you have already done i think will count toward whatever penalty the judge gives ya. Thats at least how I understand it, course I'm no lawyer
Old 11-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

CLeanS has disabled reputation

Im in the same boat, I just got a drinking ticket saturday night at ECU. I am going to talk to lawyer and see if its worth fighting for. 1) I didn't sign the ticket (have heard both ways on this subject) 2) Did not fill out the back, so it doesnt tell me if i have to go to court or if I can prepay. I beleive i might be looking at about 25 hours.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:15 PM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

Originally Posted by V8BRICK
Just tell them that when you go to court, they'll hold your hand and read it real slow for you, as it seems that after 3 pages of this thread you still don't realize that you're going to get a minimum of 50 hours community service plus a fine.

But all you really wanted to do was bitch about the system and make yourself feel better by finding others in the same boat.

Sorry, I wouldn't have returned to the thread if vt453 hadn't posted, I thought his post was going to be more along the lines of mine, he's too nice.
are you dumb?
Old 11-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

V8BRICK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coupey
are you dumb?
Dumb for reading this thread, yes.
Old 11-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by V8BRICK
Just tell them that when you go to court, they'll hold your hand and read it real slow for you, as it seems that after 3 pages of this thread you still don't realize that you're going to get a minimum of 50 hours community service plus a fine.

But all you really wanted to do was bitch about the system and make yourself feel better by finding others in the same boat.

Sorry, I wouldn't have returned to the thread if vt453 hadn't posted, I thought his post was going to be more along the lines of mine, he's too nice.
hahahahaha....

ownt.