Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VT freshmen 03

Old 04-29-2003, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
meade18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, congratulations to all you guys coming to Virginia Tech, Be sure to look up the car club when you get here. If you can't wait until then, here is our website http://www.carclubvt.com. You can still join up even if you don't have your car on campus. Good too see another Spec V coming, too.
Old 04-30-2003, 04:36 AM
Smut Peddler

Cyberdemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by meade18
Hey, congratulations to all you guys coming to Virginia Tech, Be sure to look up the car club when you get here. If you can't wait until then, here is our website http://www.carclubvt.com. You can still join up even if you don't have your car on campus. Good too see another Spec V coming, too.
I was at tech in the fall, I just got the boot for spring. I think you've probably seen me driving around since at the time I think I had the only red Spec V in town (there was a base SE-R though). I'm friends with Brian (VT SpecV) and was in the carshow the CCVT put on in fall. Plus this year I'm living off campus, so I can manage to work on my car with some kinda decent work area instead of trying to disassemble my car in Cassel lot at 11pm.
Old 04-30-2003, 07:26 AM

can_ox is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone wants passes to the indoor pool in East Ambler-Johnston hit me up
Old 05-01-2003, 11:55 AM

BillKlineVT is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll def. check out the car club when i get down there...

Unfortunately I'm not going to bring the ol Civic down for the first year, im selliing it this summer. Next car I am hoping will be a 240 (most likely s14 chassis type), but then again I'll be a poor college student so we shall see!

-Bill