Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

We need random pics

Old 06-06-2005, 04:46 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: We need random pics

Originally Posted by myclone
Get yourself bitten by and brown recluse, wait three days before going to the doc, then in 10 days lemme know if you still think its fake.

Luckily it wasnt me. I know the guy somewhat and last I heard they may have to cut his thumb and fore finger off. I guess I could start calling him "Lobster Boy" if they do since all he'll have left is a claw like appendage for a hand.
I've seen those pictures all over the internet and I don't believe the second one is real either. They've been around for a good while IIRC.

I do know that brown recluse spiders do cause some serious and terrifying damage, but that one looks like it was exaggerated in photoshop.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:45 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Old 06-06-2005, 05:48 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

that's fucking hilarious!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

jays94vaccord has disabled reputation