Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

well Im now a official asshole...

Old 10-08-2005, 06:53 AM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: well Im now a official asshole...

Originally Posted by Tonka Toy
You can only do shit like that in Floyd County. You won't find one of us out here in Ptown doing that. We're libel to get shot at.
yep. i cant even do it at my new house anymore, damn firearm discharge laws!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 07:31 AM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

You might be a redneck if......Solving tech support issuses are fixed via fire arms....
Old 10-08-2005, 08:40 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

it fixed it dammit. i got a new modem like i had asked for nicely ten minutes prior. hearing 7 minutes solid of Kenny G will make any man turn violent.

i keep my .45 next to the PC at the house, and it has never given me a lick of trouble. peace through superior fire power.
Old 10-08-2005, 08:41 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by fc735
it fixed it dammit. i got a new modem like i had asked for nicely ten minutes prior. hearing 7 minutes solid of Kenny G will make any man turn violent.

i keep my .45 next to the PC at the house, and it has never given me a lick of trouble. peace through superior fire power.
If you ever have a kid, you'll be great parent. You believe firearms can resolve any problem... lol
Old 10-08-2005, 09:10 AM
The Pro to call.

no, asswhippings solved every problem i ever caused when i was young. i learned REAL damn fast what i could and couldnt do.

that is part of the problem with people this day in age, they are afraid to let their kids know who is in charge. believe me...i knew my mom was the boss....and if i fucked up, i found out real damn fast.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:18 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

no, asswhippings solved every problem i ever caused when i was young. i learned REAL damn fast what i could and couldnt do.

that is part of the problem with people this day in age, they are afraid to let their kids know who is in charge. believe me...i knew my mom was the boss....and if i fucked up, i found out real damn fast.
Ditto! I got the shit beat out of me when I was a kid and when I'm around other people I can usually pick out the ones that had really lenient parents that didn't give a flying shit what they did as children.

I tell you what.. I'm going to start beating other peoples children the next time I go out to eat and there's a little brat sitting near me that's screaming and yelling and running around doing whatever they want to as the parents ignore them. Ignoring children doesn't work. Beating them does. Like you said, I learned really fast what was right and what was not.. and I learned the hard way.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:27 AM
It tilts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Ditto! I got the shit beat out of me when I was a kid and when I'm around other people I can usually pick out the ones that had really lenient parents that didn't give a flying shit what they did as children.

I tell you what.. I'm going to start beating other peoples children the next time I go out to eat and there's a little brat sitting near me that's screaming and yelling and running around doing whatever they want to as the parents ignore them. Ignoring children doesn't work. Beating them does. Like you said, I learned really fast what was right and what was not.. and I learned the hard way.

Parents had a leather belt and a wooden paddle.......they broke the paddle on my ass..nuff said..i didnt do stupid shit every again...cus breaking a 2 inch thick oak board over your kids ass is sure as hell a "omfg...i been bad" feeling
Old 10-08-2005, 10:28 AM
It tilts

Remind me to NEVER let you near my servers.........you get pissed because the power button dosnt work and would shoot it......
Old 10-08-2005, 11:52 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

x2