Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Meet and Cruise 15th and the 22nd.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Meet and Cruise 15th and the 22nd.

Not exactly sure... I got in it yesterday morning and everything was fine... Hit the on ramp coming off of Elm and got on the throttle a lil to get in front of a dumptruck in the lane nearest to the on ramp and it pulled fine... Kept cruising up the interstate bout 60 and got to the bridge at the top of the hill before the exit for Valley View and it just acted like it ran out of gas... Acted like it was missing and carrying on and lost all power... I managed to get it into Valley View Grande parking lot... I thought it may have been the fuel filter or plugs so I changed those out there... Sooo... After all this I've gotten a new fuel filter, plugs, checked plug wires (which are new), checked dizzy, blew the fuel pump out, put seafoam in the tank, put fresh gas in, checked vac (20-23psi), replaced vac purge b/c it was broken, and I've checked a few other things... Still lost... Jose said he was comin over to take a look at it later... I've had a couple people look at it since it broke down and no one knows... Maybe FMU? Fuel pump seems to be workin ok... Fuel pressure regulator? Bout to go pull the FMIC and see if its stopped up like a couple owners ago said it may be... I dunno...
Old 08-12-2009, 09:57 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

[QUOTE=BBYEvo8;5528880]
Originally Posted by DSMSherie

No your tall ass gotta ride in the trunk..lol If you wanna ride with me you can..I think Miles is coming Sat thats going to fun when he shows up
Ok... if I'm not working... count me in!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:01 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Not exactly sure... I got in it yesterday morning and everything was fine... Hit the on ramp coming off of Elm and got on the throttle a lil to get in front of a dumptruck in the lane nearest to the on ramp and it pulled fine... Kept cruising up the interstate bout 60 and got to the bridge at the top of the hill before the exit for Valley View and it just acted like it ran out of gas... Acted like it was missing and carrying on and lost all power... I managed to get it into Valley View Grande parking lot... I thought it may have been the fuel filter or plugs so I changed those out there... Sooo... After all this I've gotten a new fuel filter, plugs, checked plug wires (which are new), checked dizzy, blew the fuel pump out, put seafoam in the tank, put fresh gas in, checked vac (20-23psi), replaced vac purge b/c it was broken, and I've checked a few other things... Still lost... Jose said he was comin over to take a look at it later... I've had a couple people look at it since it broke down and no one knows... Maybe FMU? Fuel pump seems to be workin ok... Fuel pressure regulator? Bout to go pull the FMIC and see if its stopped up like a couple owners ago said it may be... I dunno...
Hmm so it doesnt run at all now or just runs like its not getting enough fuel/missing?

Did you check the coil? those things are a pain to deal with in the D series. Had one go out on me It was getting spark but the multimeter said it was bad... replaced it problem solved. Or course when this happened it wouldnt even start. give me a call if you are still having problems today/see this in time or tomorrow afternoon I'm always up for a challange. 540-392-5009.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:20 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

[QUOTE=DSMSherie;5529924]
Originally Posted by BBYEvo8

Ok... if I'm not working... count me in!
You know my cell just call me or text me
Old 08-12-2009, 03:23 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

[QUOTE=BBYEvo8;5530159]

You know my cell just call me or text me

You're just trying to get me to call you... STALKER!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

jdmthing_99 has disabled reputation

I will b there 4 both can't leave till 5 for the 22nd
Old 08-13-2009, 05:55 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

[QUOTE=DSMSherie;5530838]
Originally Posted by BBYEvo8

You're just trying to get me to call you... STALKER!!!

Maybe
Old 08-13-2009, 10:36 AM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello

should have bought a honda..
Old 08-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slowz06
should have bought a honda..
Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control , is the shit if you hadn't heard!
Old 08-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

Count me out on both... the DSM is getting torn down for more "upgrades"... unless I can hitch a ride. =(

I hope your adding some HP and TQ!!! next time my truck will eat you.. And I just finished adding another pulley that added about 35 or so RWHP

This time I will bring my camera and video camera...

Last edited by ntinhri; 08-14-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Western Meet and Cruise 15th and the 22nd.