Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
I'd listen to Jon, he does have a Pro Front Wheel Drive Cavalier in his driveway right now.

As far as the clutch/ money to spend on the car goes, just bring the damn thing over here and we'll do it....fuck. I'd wait til after inspection to spend any money, although i can get you a sticker.
You can? I usually go to Motor Works off of Williamson... He does work on my mom's car and usually waves me around back and slaps a sticker on... But that was when I had the s10...
Old 12-28-2009, 07:59 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Whats up peoples??
Old 12-28-2009, 11:27 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Supposing you had 250 bux (plus a small undisclosed amt. in savings) and you had my car, what would you do?
HONDATA

I do think I'll wait till I get it inspected... But of course a new exhaust from the turbo back is gonna cost me an arm and a leg...

perfection muffler on Peters Creek is where we take every single one of our cars for exhaust work (till we got our own welders) and inspections. take your car there for both you will pass.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 12-28-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
HONDATA

perfection muffler on Peters Creek is where we take every single one of our cars for exhaust work (till we got our own welders) and inspections. take your car there for both you will pass.
I haz welder
Old 12-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
HONDATA

He'll pass me as my car sets?

Yea, hes deffinately better on the price... I usually take my shit to Lew's on Williamson b/c he does good work and after my last est. w/ him I checked out Perfection and they beat his price by 75 bux...

A tune would be nice but I have so much shit to get before I even get that far... Hopefully when I get back to work I'll get hired on and get a slight pay increase and things will shape up...

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
I haz welder
But no bender? I can weld...

I just need to drop it down to 2.5" so I don't drag it off again... I'm contemplating on doin somethin crazy w/ the exhaust out back... I was thinkin once it gets over the rear suspension go to 3" and make it come out and turn it up then chop the exhaust off at 45" degree angle or somethin sharper...
Old 12-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

kidinatype_s has disabled reputation

He'll pass me as my car sets?

Yea, hes deffinately better on the price... I usually take my shit to Lew's on Williamson b/c he does good work and after my last est. w/ him I checked out Perfection and they beat his price by 75 bux...

A tune would be nice but I have so much shit to get before I even get that far... Hopefully when I get back to work I'll get hired on and get a slight pay increase and things will shape up...

But no bender? I can weld...

I just need to drop it down to 2.5" so I don't drag it off again... I'm contemplating on doin somethin crazy w/ the exhaust out back... I was thinkin once it gets over the rear suspension go to 3" and make it come out and turn it up then chop the exhaust off at 45" degree angle or somethin sharper...
A tune is the most important thing!!!!!(besides installing the clutch)
Old 12-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by kidinatype_s
A tune is the most important thing!!!!!(besides installing the clutch)
And new tires... But thats another debate which shall be discussed... NOW...

New tires for the Hammers or for the steelies? Either way I'm goin w/ Falken ze512s...

Hammers = 195/50/15
Steelies = 185/60/14
Old 12-28-2009, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

kidinatype_s has disabled reputation

And new tires... But thats another debate which shall be discussed... NOW...

New tires for the Hammers or for the steelies? Either way I'm goin w/ Falken ze512s...

Hammers = 195/50/15
Steelies = 185/60/14
Just go grab you some used tires, and get on the ball with tuning!!
Old 12-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by kidinatype_s
Just go grab you some used tires, and get on the ball with tuning!!
Considering it... So what do I need to get tuned again? Wide band, now I need an exhaust, Hondata, p28 (which I think James has), I'm missing something...

Successful clutch install is successful thanks to Casey and Corey... Cicis was on point as well...

Shepards behind Federated on the lower end of Williamson behind the Hospital does good flywheel resurfacing...

Btw, Mr. Stage 3 isn't that bad... My stage 2 grabs like hell... I can't wait to get used to it... I stalled the bastard on the first try moving the car...
Old 12-29-2009, 03:16 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

.Successful clutch install is successful
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY. and fairly quickly too...if it weren't for the trans not wanting to come off OR go back on, then we could've gotten it finished sooner. im happy with our work though.

EVERYONE: DOUG STALLED THE CIVIC BEFORE HE EVER GOT OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY!
sorry had too lolol

you'll be much happier with your clutch once you get used to it. you'll be able to slam gears too

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic