Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-31-2009, 09:45 AM
ERMAHGERD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
of course you do heenky. as much as i love boost, my buddy ryan has a 350whp NX2000 that just doesnt cut it for me as a DD. its fast, and its hella fun...but it is a very persnickety car...if you dont do what IT wants you to do, it wont do anything at all.

ill save boost for when i own a GTi-R...they come stock boosted + ITB's

the only problem with that is one or 2 of the rims have oxidized on the lips. so he wants to paint the lips and leave the center pieces...i told him to re-polish the lips and paint the center piece...we'll see what happens
well thats gay.

Originally Posted by funder.bunder
olo ***** nah...dey jus big wheels
^this lolol
Old 12-31-2009, 09:45 AM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

Originally Posted by teh boss
well thats gay.

^this lolol
this is why i love you
Old 12-31-2009, 09:46 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

i suppose...but the inevitable is apparent.

why wait...when you save for the sr20ve why not just keep saving.
for all that, why not just boost my DE? i mean im pretty sure my friend ryan has about 50% of the parts i need. t3/t4 on 7psi would be tons of fun....but my motor is 10.5:1comp and i dont want to shorten its life anymore than i already have.

this summer im completely revamping the 200sx. New OEM Vivid Teal paint, JDM one piece exalta headlights, the slips are getting powder coated black or white, going to replace timing chain/water pump/etc.., and may even do an OEM rebuild on the bottom end.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:49 AM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

for all that, why not just boost my DE? i mean im pretty sure my friend ryan has about 50% of the parts i need. t3/t4 on 7psi would be tons of fun....but my motor is 10.5:1comp and i dont want to shorten its life anymore than i already have.

this summer im completely revamping the 200sx. New OEM Vivid Teal paint, JDM one piece exalta headlights, the slips are getting powder coated black or white, going to replace timing chain/water pump/etc.., and may even do an OEM rebuild on the bottom end.

i just still firmly believe that you should boost your dd. i have no problems with it and i have 350hp

if you dont beat on it you really dont have anything to worry about
Old 12-31-2009, 09:56 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

i just still firmly believe that you should boost your dd. i have no problems with it and i have 350hp

if you dont beat on it you really dont have anything to worry about
theres where our cars differ broseph. your SR was boosted from the factory, mine wasnt. my motor wasnt built to be boosted, but nissan made FWD Sr's that were built for boost OEM. If i had an Avenir/Bluebird/GTiR motor, i would be running 25psi all day long.

i could safely run 7-10psi all day long on my motor..and i would be alright with that. i just dont want to deal with the shit that ryan has had to put up with from his OEM turbo motor...

ive always wanted boost...and i figured i'd just wait till i could afford a GTiR. i'd love to have just the motor...but come on, its a RHD AWD turbo hatch...

i have plenty of swap options...i just cant make up my mind. im fine w/o boost, because i can drive a boosted version of my car almost whenver i want. the reason i want to go VE is because ive never seen one in person, never ridden in a car with one, and i just want to build a hella quick n/a track car.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:03 AM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

this is why i love you
lolol. whys that?
Old 12-31-2009, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

kidinatype_s has disabled reputation

theres where our cars differ broseph. your SR was boosted from the factory, mine wasnt. my motor wasnt built to be boosted, but nissan made FWD Sr's that were built for boost OEM. If i had an Avenir/Bluebird/GTiR motor, i would be running 25psi all day long.

i could safely run 7-10psi all day long on my motor..and i would be alright with that. i just dont want to deal with the shit that ryan has had to put up with from his OEM turbo motor...

ive always wanted boost...and i figured i'd just wait till i could afford a GTiR. i'd love to have just the motor...but come on, its a RHD AWD turbo hatch...

i have plenty of swap options...i just cant make up my mind. im fine w/o boost, because i can drive a boosted version of my car almost whenver i want. the reason i want to go VE is because ive never seen one in person, never ridden in a car with one, and i just want to build a hella quick n/a track car.
my motors 11.1 lol and if you find a tuner that knows what he is doing than I don't see why it wouldn't be reliable???? but what do I know, I'm a honda guy...lol
Old 12-31-2009, 10:30 AM
goon squad

Originally Posted by teh boss
lolol. whys that?
because you agree with me

but corey either way i know you wont build a dook car
Old 12-31-2009, 10:34 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I own you all now that I have a new clutch... Fuck off... Now I just need some internals, moar boost, hondata/tuned, air ride and 15x7 +25s DRWs and then I'll see you bitches foam...
Old 12-31-2009, 10:43 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by kidinatype_s
my motors 11.1 lol and if you find a tuner that knows what he is doing than I don't see why it wouldn't be reliable???? but what do I know, I'm a honda guy...lol
well see with nissan, its not as easy as going with hondata and a couple dyno pulls. i'd have to get a Calum Realtime ECU to be able to do a complete custom tune. most people just order a JWT reflashed ecu that is base tuned for whatever maf/inj/fuel/etc. they are running. which is fine and works well, but i'd rather be able to tweak anything when i want rather than having to get another reflash. i could also go with AEM EMS...but for that money, ill go with the cheaper and more respected Calum RT ecu.

i could run 7-10psi all day on my motor and it would be fine. i'd just rather have a motor that was built for boost, than boosting my n/a one. i'd rather be able to run 25psi than 7psi, ya know?

because you agree with me

but corey either way i know you wont build a dook car
truth. the swap will be further discussed when its time to figure out what i really want to do.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I own you all now that I have a new clutch... Fuck off... Now I just need some internals, moar boost, hondata/tuned, air ride and 15x7 +25s DRWs and then I'll see you bitches foam...
ill own you out of the hole as is right now, own you to the 60ft with nitrous, and own you to the finish line with 5psi of boost <3

Last edited by The Nisbro; 12-31-2009 at 10:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic