Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-31-2009, 02:00 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by kidinatype_s
HONDA>nissan
THIS!

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8

and a hole in my hood
I can remedy this John... Bring your car over... I got a sawzall and some angle grinders... I may even have some of that door trim we could slip onto the edges so we wouldn't have to sand and paint anything... ^_^

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand wtf is this shit?! Gettin drunk and no one here to amuse me... Someone come pick me up and we'll go burn houses or some shit...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 12-31-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

kidinatype_s has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
sr16ve n1 just handed a b16b type r its ass... sr16ve n1 is the best 1.6l, but we are talking 2 liters sooooo.....

the only thing i can really say in nissan's defence is that a k20 is a newer motor, designed for more power than the b-series. if nissan would come out with a new 2liter motor, im sure it would be on par with the k20.

nissan is better known for boost. how many nissan's do you know of came factory n/a and are legitimately fast? uhmm maybe a datsun 240z with a l28 and individual carbs. nissan's trophy motors are all turbo from the factory. ca18det, sr20det, rb20det, rb25det, rb26dett, vg30dett. etc...
It says at the beginning of the vid the nissan was modified, but as it stands honda has the best 4 cylinder to date, and boost only makes them better IMO. I really can't wait till honda really starts putting turbos on more of there line up.... but nissan deff. has a nice line up just need more R&D as far as performance in concerned IMO.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:10 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

It says at the beginning of the vid the nissan was modified, but as it stands honda has the best 4 cylinder to date, and boost only makes them better IMO. I really can't wait till honda really starts putting turbos on more of there line up.... .
QFT

I'm in the mood to go downtown and fight some bums... Someone come get me...
Old 12-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
QFT

I'm in the mood to go downtown and fight some bums... Someone come get me...
lol wish I didn't have to work in the am FML.....
Old 12-31-2009, 02:16 PM
Zerofucksgiven

lol wish I didn't have to work in the am FML.....
Who gives a shit! Its new years eve! Lets do this shit! Someone come get me!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:19 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

It says at the beginning of the vid the nissan was modified, but as it stands honda has the best 4 cylinder to date, and boost only makes them better IMO. I really can't wait till honda really starts putting turbos on more of there line up.... but nissan deff. has a nice line up just need more R&D as far as performance in concerned IMO.
what makes you say that? edit-im guessing you're talking strictly motor-wise right? even then...there are many people that would disagree with that statement and probably even flame the shit out of you...

i'd like to see a SE-R with a s20ve 20v vs a RSX type S. unfortunately there are no good videos of 20v's racing. the 20v is the closest stock match to a k20. there are zero videos of a 20v racing a k20, and i am unable to find any other threads comparing the 2. point is, you can compare my DE or even a regular VE to a k20, and it falls short every time. a n/a 20v is the only motor slightly comparable, and there isnt even enough info available to compare them.

an OEM SR20VET 20v has 280hp from the factory. what does your k20-t make? im sure its more than 280, but we're back to modifications vs. stock....

FTW

Last edited by The Nisbro; 12-31-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:24 PM
Zerofucksgiven

what makes you say that?

i'd like to see a SE-R with a s20ve 20v vs a RSX type S. unfortunately there are no good videos of 20v's racing. the 20v is the closest stock match to a k20. there are zero videos of a 20v racing a k20, and i am unable to find any other threads comparing the 2. point is, you can compare my DE or even a regular VE to a k20, and it falls short every time. a n/a 20v is the only motor slightly comparable, and there isnt even enough info available to compare them.

an OEM SR20VET 20v has 280hp from the factory. what does your k20-t make? im sure its more than 280, but we're back to modifications vs. stock....

FTW
Bah! who cares... Lets get drunk and fight bums... Where the fuck is Casey?
Old 12-31-2009, 02:29 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Bah! who cares... Lets get drunk and fight bums... Where the fuck is Casey?
Awful Arthur's i believe
Old 12-31-2009, 02:30 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Awful Arthur's i believe
gawdamit! Someone come get me! Keeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

what makes you say that? edit-im guessing you're talking strictly motor-wise right? even then...there are many people that would disagree with that statement and probably even flame the shit out of you...

FTW
the new k20a makes 260hp 175tq from the factory, and yes my k20 makes a bit more than 280hp on a conservative low boost tune.... but yea it's a battle and they are both good companies, but IMO honda is on top with the n/a stuff.... now if where talking turbo k20...
689whp at 32psi on 116 lead turbo's holding him back....

Last edited by kidinatype_s; 12-31-2009 at 02:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic