Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
junction has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
so you're mad i posted cliff notes so everyone didnt have to read 50 pages of your faggotry?!

and yeah, pretty sure someone called you out on living in an APT after they google street-viewed your address bro. its in the SPO, go look for it if you really care that much.

you really are butthurt if you're still foaming over all that...like 4srs you just need to log out if Dragva makes you this mad.
apartment? are you fucking dumb? so IF someone called you out by saying you live in a tent. that's true? why don't you go re-do it for yourself? 3993 troon ct fairfax va 22030.

you can come suck my dogs cock all night if it isn't an apartment. hows that?
so i did called you out for racing and your bitch ass backed out. am i wrong?

If you were to make a cliff, do it right. don't make it look like you know shit when you and tarzan got owned.

3800obo remember that
Old 01-03-2010, 03:59 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by junction
apartment? are you fucking dumb? so IF someone called you out by saying you live in a tent. that's true? why don't you go re-do it for yourself? 3993 troon ct fairfax va 22030.

you can come suck my dogs cock all night if it isn't an apartment. hows that?
so i did called you out for racing and your bitch ass backed out. am i wrong?

3800obo remember that
yes, you are wrong. you were challenged by plenty of people, and you never once accepted any race.

and i do remember the price im asking for my car. you remember it and keep saving up your pennies bro, i know how bad you want the b14!

edit-as for the whole tent thing. if someone called me out on that, i could easily prove otherwise. did you prove otherwise? no..i dont believe you ever even denied it.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

yes, you are wrong. you were challenged by plenty of people, and you never once accepted any race.

and i do remember the price im asking for my car. you remember it and keep saving up your pennies bro, i know how bad you want the b14!

edit-as for the whole tent thing. if someone called me out on that, i could easily prove otherwise. did you prove otherwise? no..i dont believe you ever even denied it.
I offered you and tarzan plently of fucking race. go back and read and it will sure refresh your non working brain.

even an apartment over here is more expensive than well-newly built town homes over where you at. so get over on that.

denied? It's been done. go back and read on this again.

no ones gonna pay fucking 3800obo for that piece of shit. esp. in teal. just like I told you, I can sell my wheels or use pocket cash to buy that junk and donate to junk yards.

How about go out and try to find a better way to earn some real cash? You need it FUCKInG BAD.

I also told you that my ex co worker from 10 yrs ago was driving that pos. right? It's 2010. Go crash your car.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

Yo how about we meet up this week? bring out your piece of shit b14 that you have so much proud of. 14 years old junk. lmao. but like i told you before, don't park it next to mine. My shit will look like a lambo next to yours. actually any car is.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:10 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I offered you and tarzan plently of fucking race. go back and read and it will sure refresh your non working brain.

even an apartment over here is more expensive than well-newly built town homes over where you at. so get over on that.

denied? It's been done. go back and read on this again.

no ones gonna pay fucking 3800obo for that piece of shit. esp. in teal. just like I told you, I can sell my wheels or use pocket cash to buy that junk and donate to junk yards.

How about go out and try to find a better way to earn some real cash? You need it FUCKInG BAD.

I also told you that my ex co worker from 10 yrs ago was driving that pos. right? It's 2010. Go crash your car
lol i see you realize you've lost, because you're back to talking shit about my car. bro....it doesnt hurt my feelings. yep my car is old, and yes my car is teal, but dude...you have yet to show us what you drive. keep hating on my car all you want, but i know you really wish you could afford it. i mean, why else would you bring my car up every single chance you get? i bet if i gave you a chance, you'd jump on my dick too wouldnt you?

you lost a long time ago bro. dragva hates you..so just take my advice from earlier, and log out, and never come back.

Yo how about we meet up this week? bring out your piece of shit b14 that you have so much proud of. 14 years old junk. lmao. but like i told you before, don't park it next to mine. My shit will look like a lambo next to yours. actually any car is.
lol see, there you go talking about my car again. my car make your dick hard bro?

edit-
Yo how about we meet up this week?
cool deal bro, i see ya when you get here

otherwise im not taking time out of my busy week, or canceling a snowboarding trip just for your punk ass to run your mouth some more.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 01-03-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:13 PM
YANKYMATE!

lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft

wow, this guy again.

people like this fuckface are the reason i think suicide is understandable in some cases.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Registered Member

lol i see you realize you've lost, because you're back to talking shit about my car. bro....it doesnt hurt my feelings. yep my car is old, and yes my car is teal, but dude...you have yet to show us what you drive. keep hating on my car all you want, but i know you really wish you could afford it. i mean, why else would you bring my car up every single chance you get? i bet if i gave you a chance, you'd jump on my dick too wouldnt you?

you lost a long time ago bro. dragva hates you..so just take my advice from earlier, and log out, and never come back.
haha what an idiot. why don't you just show up and we'll go from there? bring out your pos with full pride. You wish I can afford it? Brah, not everyone has same salary as you. Are you one of those 20 yr old kid that holding the sign with stunna shades on middle of street? 70% clearance?

Just cuz I talked shit about your pos doesn't mean I lost. Go back and answer my questions.

Is that how you got your pos? riding your friends cock all night long and he gave that teal pos? seriously, u curious what I drive? let's meet up. Let's go for the money or key. I'll stomp your piece of shit front of you and your girl (if you got one) and crash it into the wall with cruise control set on 30mph.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by lbs_ft
wow, this guy again.

people like this fuckface are the reason i think suicide is understandable in some cases.
huh? your mother suicide? ayo fuckface with windy hair. wanna meet up?
Old 01-03-2010, 04:15 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by lbs_ft
wow, this guy again.

yep. what ever happened to DargVa's assisted suicide program!?
Old 01-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

lol see, there you go talking about my car again. my car make your dick hard bro?

edit-

cool deal bro, i see ya when you get here

otherwise im not taking time out of my busy week, or canceling a snowboarding trip just for your punk ass to run your mouth some more.
ayo punk ass bitch.
get this
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/free-240sx-326865/

u need it bad so u can get away with 14 years old car game.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic