Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-15-2009, 09:27 PM
ERMAHGERD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
"i'll buy you all the chocolate milkshakes you want if it's okay with corey!"

wait for it.. wait for it.. wait for it!
lololol !!
he doesnt even wunna post in here anymore
cuz everyone keeps saying that. lulzzz.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:48 PM

QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28 QuickZ28

Whats Up Everyone?...
Old 10-16-2009, 04:43 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
lololol !!
he doesnt even wunna post in here anymore
cuz everyone keeps saying that. lulzzz.
Tell him to come back..Hes being missed
Old 10-16-2009, 04:45 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

So wassup in the wide wide shithole that is Western this morning?
Old 10-16-2009, 06:53 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
So wassup in the wide wide shithole that is Western this morning?
Not a thing...Im on TeamDohc.org laughing my tail off at this one kid he runs for money thats what he does i told jose and john if they knew anyone thatll run him for money and jose yea ask him how much and all but i havent posted anything yet on there about it..This guy runs his mouth lol its funny..What you think i should say??

this is quote from the guy

"didnt kno we got exact times on the street. my 1st to 2nd is none. thats the worst one. 3rd is hard, but it'll go in easier than 2nd. so on the street i can run. And all the people u ever wANT me to race are slow. and i run for money,thats what i do, they dont wanna run cause they know im faster i guess. they the ones turning it down. not i. tis my car."

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 10-16-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:03 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8

"didnt kno we got exact times on the street. my 1st to 2nd is none. thats the worst one. 3rd is hard, but it'll go in easier than 2nd. so on the street i can run. And all the people u ever wANT me to race are slow. and i run for money,thats what i do. they dont wanna run cause they know im faster i guess. they the ones turning it down. not i. tis my car."
Oh holy shit, that kid needs to be hit with the grammar stick then he needs to run Darell to shut him up.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:07 AM
SUCKAFISH

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Oh holy shit, that kid needs to be hit with the grammar stick then he needs to run Darell to shut him up.
Yea but he wouldnt run Darell he would def back down from that. Darell has more done to his car then the kid does...Far as i know its 92-95 civic single cam turbo dont know if he has any mods but its an on going thing with him

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 10-16-2009 at 07:11 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:09 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Not a thing...Im on TeamDohc.org laughing my tail off at this one kid he runs for money thats what he does i told jose and john if they knew anyone thatll run him for money and jose yea ask him how much and all but i havent posted anything yet on there about it..This guy runs his mouth lol its funny..What you think i should say??

"didnt kno we got exact times on the street. my 1st to 2nd is none. thats the worst one. 3rd is hard, but it'll go in easier than 2nd. so on the street i can run. And all the people u ever wANT me to race are slow. and i run for money,thats what i do, they dont wanna run cause they know im faster i guess. they the ones turning it down. not i. tis my car."
You need to learn to quote you noob...

I got a lil vietnamese guy at work that won't put his money where his mouth is... He drives some riced out blue Celica... I told him I'd race him b/c he was talkin big shit bout his car... Then he said he don't race on the streets. So I told him I'd pay for him to go to the track, gas and all... So then after I said that he said he wanted to race me in his 350z and I told him no b/c he talked his blue shitbox up so hard... So after considering it, if he wanted to change the game then I would too... I told him after I got a new clutch and tires I'd race his punk ass out Catawba...
Old 10-16-2009, 07:10 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Yea but he wouldnt run Darell he would def back down from that darell has more done to his car then the kid does...Far as i know its 92-95 civic single cam turbo dont know if he has any mods but its an on going thing with him
I need to hurry up and get my shitbox fixed so I can quit having an excuse to not race people...
Old 10-16-2009, 07:15 AM
SUCKAFISH

Well they giving hard time cause he dont race on the strip all he does is street..

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 10-16-2009 at 07:17 AM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic