Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-16-2009, 07:16 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Well they giving hard time cause he dont race on the strip all he does is street..
Too bad I'm settin my shit up for twisties and not strip...
Old 10-16-2009, 07:22 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Too bad I'm settin my shit up for twisties and not strip...
Yea thats good...He needs to come to roanoke
Old 10-16-2009, 07:23 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

You need to learn to quote you noob...

I got a lil vietnamese guy at work that won't put his money where his mouth is... He drives some riced out blue Celica... I told him I'd race him b/c he was talkin big shit bout his car... Then he said he don't race on the streets. So I told him I'd pay for him to go to the track, gas and all... So then after I said that he said he wanted to race me in his 350z and I told him no b/c he talked his blue shitbox up so hard... So after considering it, if he wanted to change the game then I would too... I told him after I got a new clutch and tires I'd race his punk ass out Catawba...

Does this douche with the blue celica have a fart can and a aluminum wing on the back of it?
if so if its a celica gt (not gts) Im pretty sure I owned that kid from a light a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Yea but he wouldnt run Darell he would def back down from that. Darell has more done to his car then the kid does...Far as i know its 92-95 civic single cam turbo dont know if he has any mods but its an on going thing with him
Thats the thing about runs for money. Nobody pops the hood EVER.

You people need to learn how to keep secrets.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:30 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

I mean im not going to say shit about Darrell's car and the kid prob doesnt know Darrell's car either so thatll be fun..Jose told me to post something up on the site asking kid how much and all..I dont know which car jose had in mind
Old 10-16-2009, 08:04 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Does this douche with the blue celica have a fart can and a aluminum wing on the back of it?
if so if its a celica gt (not gts) Im pretty sure I owned that kid from a light a couple years ago.

Thats the thing about runs for money. Nobody pops the hood EVER.

You people need to learn how to keep secrets.
Yes and yes... Its a lowered blue Celica w/ a body kit on OEM wheels... He talked that car up so hard... He doesn't know shit about cars either... He told me he had his buddy put on his aftermarket header... He won't pop the hood for me either...

Nobody pops their hood? I do... I don't give a fuck... Its a turbo'd z6... Whoooooooooooeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 08:07 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Yes and yes... Its a lowered blue Celica w/ a body kit on OEM wheels... He talked that car up so hard... He doesn't know shit about cars either... He told me he had his buddy put on his aftermarket header... He won't pop the hood for me either...

Nobody pops their hood? I do... I don't give a fuck... Its a turbo'd z6... Whoooooooooooeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're different. You can pop the hood and people see a turbo z6...

If your actually racing I see a potentially devistating car that has a custom geared tranny built internals and enough balls to crack 10s.

I have a friend in PA who has a possible 10 second D series hatch if he runs race gas.

And the celica(if its the same one) was the first kill I got in the sol way back when I bought it. :P
Old 10-16-2009, 08:10 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

I just want to say I you guys unless you're a fgt cause that would make me gay
Old 10-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
You're different. You can pop the hood and people see a turbo z6...

If your actually racing I see a potentially devistating car that has a custom geared tranny built internals and enough balls to crack 10s.

I have a friend in PA who has a possible 10 second D series hatch if he runs race gas.

And the celica(if its the same one) was the first kill I got in the sol way back when I bought it. :P
Eh, you know me... I just don't give a fuck...

Originally Posted by JROW
Beers and dak touch at your place later?
Old 10-16-2009, 08:17 AM
SUCKAFISH

You can see under my hood alil..lol..

Originally Posted by JROW
Thanks dude
Old 10-16-2009, 08:18 AM
SUCKAFISH

Myabe celica can run me

NOT

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic