Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 02-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by slowz06
if you're up near harrisonburg just post up on the board and we'll set it up. loser buys gas!

if you want a chance, we should go from a dig. it's an m3?
That'd be fun. Not sure when the next time i'll be up there but we'll see. lol

I've been on an OEM clutch for the past year and its finally giving out on me. I'm planning to put a stg 3 in it soon, so I haven't gotten out to play much lately.

I'd love to go from a dig since i'll have a new clutch soon.

Haven't run any liter bikes yet, but 750s haven't generally been a problem.

Nah, not the M3 in my profile. It was pretty slow. Dyno'd 444whp on pump

Is yours a C5 Z?
Old 02-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Voodoo
no one said german engineering sucks, just that the GM LSX's trounce the Audi/VW/Lambo V10...
Ya yaa. I'll put my beetle up against your V8 any time.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:17 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

yea c5z... well over 700whp... if you have something worth my time i dont mind running you.

im not the type of person who is going to talk a bunch of bullshit about it online or if i win or lose.. i appreciate all types of cars and especially ones with lots of time and power in them! No mullets here! Just let me know.. I'm down.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Capitalist Pig

yea c5z... well over 700whp... if you have something worth my time i dont mind running you.

im not the type of person who is going to talk a bunch of bullshit about it online or if i win or lose.. i appreciate all types of cars and especially ones with lots of time and power in them! No mullets here! Just let me know.. I'm down.
Nice. Finally a fast car in these parts.

Matt and I have run before as well, we give each other crap about it all the time haha.

Is it supercharged it turbo'd?

I'd say mine is in the 525-550awhp+- range on pump depending on weather and stuff. OEM parts though, I haven't done aftermarket turbos or even fueling yet but I hope to soon, just a tune and straight pipes. Its a 996 Turbo pretty much stock but it does alright
Old 02-07-2010, 06:27 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

it's a supercharged car. d1 @ 13# w/ meth. i trap a consistent 140-141mph if that tells you anything

your awd will def make up for some power difference. i had a gsx when i lived in florida and i took down a couple cars making considerably more power but i dont think they could drive.. anwayy it sounds like a fun car, i'd like a ride.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Capitalist Pig

it's a supercharged car. d1 @ 13# w/ meth. i trap a consistent 140-141mph if that tells you anything

your awd will def make up for some power difference. i had a gsx when i lived in florida and i took down a couple cars making considerably more power but i dont think they could drive.. anwayy it sounds like a fun car, i'd like a ride.
That's really impressive, sounds like a quick vette. Can't say i've ridden in something that fast yet.

Anyways, maybe we can figure something out in the near future. This weather is killin me haha.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:33 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

I'll give you a ride if you want, no problem at all. Anyway, maybe in March or April. I've got a lot going on right now so it would be early March before I'm even free to fuck around a little bit.

This god damn snow too always seems to throw a monkey wrench in everything I have planned. They're talking about another 3-6" on Tuesday and I'm supposed to have a very busy week coming up. Bummer.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

you guys want me to wear a bikini and drop a flag if youre going from a dig?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:46 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

No, I want monica and a menage a trois

LOL

Old 02-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Micah's beetle is easily a 130+ trap car... i trap 120ish, and he passed me like i was sitting still... of course, that was on a half assed CAM tune...

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic