Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 02-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
ill smoke you all in the sentar
Hell Yeah!! Speaking of sentras I saw a nice all black one in B-Burg the other day.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by 97svt/01saleen
Hell Yeah!! Speaking of sentras I saw a nice all black one in B-Burg the other day.
hmm...do you know what year it was? or body style at least?
Old 02-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
hmm...do you know what year it was? or body style at least?
newer style, I dont know my models too well. but mid 2000"s maybe
Old 02-08-2010, 04:01 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

booo...spec v's suck wrinkly old-man balls
Old 02-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Oh yea? Well my Honda will vtak you all off the face of the Earth where you will never come back...
Old 02-08-2010, 07:20 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
The stock motors are much like the Supra motors, same with the trannys. The motors will hold 900whp all day long as far as I've been told, and seen. No issues with reliability.
Is it an iron block? I think the 2JZ was, but I cannot remember. It's been a while since I've messed with those cars. I used to fabricate downpipes and custom exhausts for guys switching from the 7M to the 1J but I never really worked on a 2JZ motor. I'm assuming that it's a cast iron block much like the 1JZ. Anyway, you're right, those motors will hold a ton of fucking power on the stock bottom end. So if what you have is anything near what that shit will take, you're doing pretty god damn good. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some people make big numbers last on an LSx but that's far an in between and those people should play the lottery IMO... but that's an aluminum block (I'm referring to the LS6)

I'm rambling. Sorry lol

Last edited by slowz06; 02-08-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by slowz06
Is it an iron block? I think the 2JZ was, but I cannot remember. It's been a while since I've messed with those cars. I used to fabricate downpipes and custom exhausts for guys switching from the 7M to the 1J but I never really worked on a 2JZ motor. I'm assuming that it's a cast iron block much like the 1JZ. Anyway, you're right, those motors will hold a ton of fucking power on the stock bottom end. So if what you have is anything near what that shit will take, you're doing pretty god damn good. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some people make big numbers last on an LSx but that's far an in between and those people should play the lottery IMO... but that's an aluminum block (I'm referring to the LS6)

I'm rambling. Sorry lol
Haha, yeah from what i know I think they're all forged internals, etc. When the guys go to build them they also change the head studs, and most of those builds are done not so much so they dont blow, but so they can up the rpm limit of the motor to 9000 or so. Pretty wild; one thing is for sure, when you go to do heavy mods on the Turbos it can cost you an arm and a leg. Sometimes like $40k+. One of the recent ones built did 234mph in the Texas mile, just to give an example.

You should let Matt know to be careful with his G8 motor when he goes to add boost and the bottle it. I'd hate to see him stranded on the side of the road with a dead motor.

JK matt

Last edited by Heiss M3; 02-08-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
You should let Matt know to be careful with his G8 motor when he goes to add boost and the bottle it. I'd hate to see him stranded on the side of the road with a dead motor.
yeah that's got disaster written all over it LOL
Old 02-09-2010, 04:21 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I think I know the car your talking about.

New'ish spec-V thats murdered out. the dude lives near where my old house is in cburg.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:25 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

LOL...I will pull his car with the Evo jk

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic