Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 02-18-2010, 10:14 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Western Off Topic

There will be zero drinking for me if I'm driving, Casey... I'll gladly tote people around and be DD but I'm not risking it... at all!

Oh, and FML by the way. Back to the DMV tomorrow. I'm not leaving without a god damn license. They're making me take the written AND road tests.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:40 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
They're making me take the written AND road tests.
Study Study Study.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:51 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Study Study Study.
Trust me.. I am! I didn't go to work today so I could stare at the e-book all day long today. A lot has changed since I took drivers ed back in the day, and it's been 10 years. Yes, I forgot a lot of details apparently.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

kidinatype_s has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Study Study Study.
lol, I think I could go line for line in that book....lhahaha
Old 02-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

There will be zero drinking for me if I'm driving, Casey... I'll gladly tote people around and be DD but I'm not risking it... at all!

Oh, and FML by the way. Back to the DMV tomorrow. I'm not leaving without a god damn license. They're making me take the written AND road tests.
Haha, I was just kiddin with ya....I never minded driving. Atleast at the new DMV you have cell phone service so you can text me and ask me the answers to the questions. God knows with my driving history I know all of the answers.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:15 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Haha, I was just kiddin with ya....I never minded driving. Atleast at the new DMV you have cell phone service so you can text me and ask me the answers to the questions. God knows with my driving history I know all of the answers.
I know when I was talking to my attorney before court last February he had a copy of my driving record, and I thought he'd never stop flipping to the next page! LOL! Luckily, a lot of that has fallen off lately and turning 25 helped too.

You need to come check out my new whip

I'll let you check it out when you bring me my money, sunglasses, and shoes! lol

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 02-18-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

I know when I was talking to my attorney before court last February he had a copy of my driving record, and I thought he'd never stop flipping to the next page! LOL! Luckily, a lot of that has fallen off lately and turning 25 helped too.

You need to come check out my new whip

I'll let you check it out when you bring me my money, sunglasses, and shoes! lol
Well quit leaving shit in my truck lol, except the money...I appreciate it...goddamn strip on the card was pissin me off.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:42 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Well quit leaving shit in my truck lol, except the money...I appreciate it...goddamn strip on the card was pissin me off.
I didn't leave any of that in your truck. You wanted to try the shoes on, but ended up wearing them for their first trip outside in the history of their life.. lol.. the sunglasses, you were also wearing. Don't try to tell the situation what he left in your truck
Old 02-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Whos the fuckin toolbag in the lifted Cherokee givin me thumbs down?

TNT Kitchen Spicy Chicken sub from Race Zone... OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Old 02-18-2010, 03:35 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Whos the fuckin toolbag in the lifted Cherokee givin me thumbs down?

TNT Kitchen Spicy Chicken sub from Race Zone... OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Don't know but I'll be the one in the lifted Blazer giving you thumbs down.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic