Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-17-2009, 04:57 AM
SUCKAFISH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
doug. ugay.
Awww shes likes you

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Pfft thats just a good excuse for more mods.

Yeah work blows today. Actually today just kinda blows in general. :|
Yea it is a real good excuse
Old 10-17-2009, 05:06 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Not a thing...Im on TeamDohc.org laughing my tail off at this one kid he runs for money thats what he does i told jose and john if they knew anyone thatll run him for money and jose yea ask him how much and all but i havent posted anything yet on there about it..This guy runs his mouth lol its funny..What you think i should say??

this is quote from the guy

"didnt kno we got exact times on the street. my 1st to 2nd is none. thats the worst one. 3rd is hard, but it'll go in easier than 2nd. so on the street i can run. And all the people u ever wANT me to race are slow. and i run for money,thats what i do, they dont wanna run cause they know im faster i guess. they the ones turning it down. not i. tis my car."

1st post Oct 16 this reply is to me and another guy..
"wtf. damn diddnt know i had to write a report on mother fuckers i race for money. damn ill start jumping on that one! you have people to run me. YOU run me. let them talk. tired of people talkin about other cars. u talk about your car. run me in your car. not your friends cuzins sisters bothers uncles friends sisters dad car. my uncle is sonny leonard if u wanna go that route. and i dunno wtf i look like to yall, i aint running a damn person for money at the track. IVE YET TO GO DOWN THE TRACK EVER on boost ONLY ONCE n/a. come on now. lets goto mexico to run for $. and if I know im gonna lose to a car. then of course im not gonna race it. why would i pass out $? and tell me when this was i bitched otu who ever said that shit. youve never even been out on a weekend so how would you know? lollllllll

Edit: and SOB I found my tierod if fucking shot a lil. smh. dunno if im gonna drop it with slicks or not now. dont wanna put much strain on it.

at jimmys numbers. =)" end 1st post

This post is other guy replying to ^^^^^^^^..
"Damn you talk a big game....for someone that's like 4' tall. And I haven't been out on the weekends in a while, why? Because I'm actually DOING STUFF, not just sitting around, being a dumbass. And why race ont eh street and not the track? You scared of the track or something? I'd race you, but you'd surely win. I have a 100% STOCK MOTOR: no turbo, no juice, no SC....just a STOCK LS motor. What's the fun in that? Wait, you wanna seem like the BIG MAN that your 300+hp car beat up on a 125hp car? Oooo......sooooo fast Ronnie...SOOO FAAAAAST. Why don't you show up tomorrow, put your money where your mouth is, and run what ya brung, hmm? Isn't that how it goes? Same as on the street. I got $20 that says you won't show up and run your car..." end post from other guy

2nd post Oct 16 replying to^^^^^^^^ "bring my $20. also shows how ignorant your ass is. if im a pussy 4ft tall dude SEE ME THEN. i wont even taklin about your slow LS. i was talking to the guy who said ppl in roanoke wanna run me. let them tell me/talk smack, and run ya own car. who the hell said i wana race a slow LS? lol. come on now.5yrs from now when you have over 200whp holla at me smart ass. btw what big talk was i talking? been talkin bout my progress so i can run, and some old runs against a cobra. i mean damn! i said $ on street cause thats my thang,and I can.like said been down a strip maybe 6passes in my life. i guess u take everything i say serious or something? if you knew me youd know thas just how i am,i just fuck round,quit takin shit so serious, typing in CAPS in spots like ur blood pressure is raising. its all good, just blazed up so im editing. not trying to come to the track and cause trouble at their event.just wanna race and have fun, after that if there is a prob we do that. but bets still on =)" end 2nd post

This is what kid had to say when i said come to roanoke and race for money lol there was another guy talking to him i didnt reply til this morning..So looks like kid is e-butt hurt lol

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 10-17-2009 at 05:18 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:36 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
doug. ugay.
isry

Awww shes likes you

Yea it is a real good excuse
urite

1st post Oct 16 this reply is to me and another guy..

wtf. damn diddnt know i had to write a report on mother fuckers i race for money. damn ill start jumping on that one! you have people to run me. YOU run me. let them talk. tired of people talkin about other cars. u talk about your car. run me in your car. not your friends cuzins sisters bothers uncles friends sisters dad car. my uncle is sonny leonard if u wanna go that route. and i dunno wtf i look like to yall, i aint running a damn person for money at the track. IVE YET TO GO DOWN THE TRACK EVER on boost ONLY ONCE n/a. come on now. lets goto mexico to run for $. and if I know im gonna lose to a car. then of course im not gonna race it. why would i pass out $? and tell me when this was i bitched otu who ever said that shit. youve never even been out on a weekend so how would you know? lollllllll

Edit: and SOB I found my tierod if fucking shot a lil. smh. dunno if im gonna drop it with slicks or not now. dont wanna put much strain on it.

at jimmys numbers. =)"
This post is other guy replying to ^^^^^^^^..

Damn you talk a big game....for someone that's like 4' tall. And I haven't been out on the weekends in a while, why? Because I'm actually DOING STUFF, not just sitting around, being a dumbass. And why race ont eh street and not the track? You scared of the track or something? I'd race you, but you'd surely win. I have a 100% STOCK MOTOR: no turbo, no juice, no SC....just a STOCK LS motor. What's the fun in that? Wait, you wanna seem like the BIG MAN that your 300+hp car beat up on a 125hp car? Oooo......sooooo fast Ronnie...SOOO FAAAAAST. Why don't you show up tomorrow, put your money where your mouth is, and run what ya brung, hmm? Isn't that how it goes? Same as on the street. I got $20 that says you won't show up and run your car...
2nd post Oct 16 replying to^^^^^^^^

bring my $20. also shows how ignorant your ass is. if im a pussy 4ft tall dude SEE ME THEN. i wont even taklin about your slow LS. i was talking to the guy who said ppl in roanoke wanna run me. let them tell me/talk smack, and run ya own car. who the hell said i wana race a slow LS? lol. come on now.5yrs from now when you have over 200whp holla at me smart ass. btw what big talk was i talking? been talkin bout my progress so i can run, and some old runs against a cobra. i mean damn! i said $ on street cause thats my thang,and I can.like said been down a strip maybe 6passes in my life. i guess u take everything i say serious or something? if you knew me youd know thas just how i am,i just fuck round,quit takin shit so serious, typing in CAPS in spots like ur blood pressure is raising. its all good, just blazed up so im editing. not trying to come to the track and cause trouble at their event.just wanna race and have fun, after that if there is a prob we do that. but bets still on =)

This is what kid had to say when i said come to roanoke and race for money lol there was another guy talking to him i didnt reply til this morning..So looks like kid is e-butt hurt lol
You still need to learn to quote, ho...

He said he just fucks around on the street? I don't want to be anywhere near this guy being in a race if he just fucks around... If he just fucks around its hard to tell what his car is bandaided up w/ too...
Old 10-17-2009, 07:06 AM
SUCKAFISH

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
isry

urite

You still need to learn to quote, ho...
He said he just fucks around on the street? I don't want to be anywhere near this guy being in a race if he just fucks around... If he just fucks around its hard to tell what his car is bandaided up w/ too...
I know how too sun....

Yea i dont think he even knows what hes doing lol

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 10-17-2009 at 07:08 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I know how too sun....

Yea i dont think he even knows what hes doing lol
You see that lil quote symbol in the tool bar above the text box?

ucwatididthar?
Old 10-17-2009, 07:13 AM
SUCKAFISH

You see that lil quote symbol in the tool bar above the text box?

ucwatididthar?
Dont make me pull my baseball bat out on you than run ok you dont want that...lol

I do what i want around here ok....lol

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 10-17-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Apply at Express... Tell em you want to work at Dynax...
What's Dynax? What do they do?
Old 10-17-2009, 07:16 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Dont make me pull my baseball bat out on you than run ok you dont want that...lol

I do what i want around here ok....lol
Hey! Don't get an attitude w/ me, nutsack... I'll break bad on your bitch ass...

PS... Who is tellin Jose I'm pissed at him?
Old 10-17-2009, 07:17 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by Cosmo
What's Dynax? What do they do?
I make trans/diff parts... We're actually owned by Exedy...
Old 10-17-2009, 07:18 AM
SUCKAFISH

Dynax America Corp is a private company categorized under Transmissions-Parts and Supplies-Manufacturers and located in Roanoke, VA. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $100 to 500 million and employs a staff of approximately 250 to 499.

Is this it maybe not i dont know

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic