Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 03-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Yea I did see the A4 and have seen it before. It looks good as well.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

It was red.

This thing is a pig from a roll. I really prefer going from a dig, it can cut a 1.7 on Radials. I think the mph was in the mid 120s if I remember correctly.

Now I just want to run the E against the turbo from a roll to see what happens. I'd probably put money on the turbo over the E from a roll. In the turbo I can hang with 750 bikes and start pulling way up, i don't think the E could do that. who knows haha
Old 03-09-2010, 03:51 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Haha who knows. It was a 03/04 Cobra with a KB blower, i mean it was definitely built and didnt have the stock blower, definitely a stout machine. The Vette just had a Vortec blower on it, but he was behind the Cobra and I. My E is built, no doubt about it, but not quite in the 700whp area. Ran low 11s on an older smaller pulley/tune if that gives you an idea though.

I just wish I had radials on my car at the time and not 20s haha. It would have done even better then. I'd like for us to go back out and do some more runs, it'd be fun. I'm sure the Cobra was not at the top of his game that night. None of us really were though haha we all just got together randomly and ran within like 20 mins of meeting up

haha yeah that was my buddy and I. My other friend had the murdered out A4 thats was rolling with us too, not sure if you saw him or not. The E definitely whines, i love it
skreet racing is a no-no
Old 03-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

We called the city and had the road closed for 10 minutes while we used it for more important things.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:54 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

We called the city and had the road closed for 10 minutes while we used it for more important things.
well fuck...learn2let yer friends know when roads are 'closed'
Old 03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Capitalist Pig

Deal, we'll post it on here next time
Old 03-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Registered Member

97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation

It was red.

This thing is a pig from a roll. I really prefer going from a dig, it can cut a 1.7 on Radials. I think the mph was in the mid 120s if I remember correctly.

Now I just want to run the E against the turbo from a roll to see what happens. I'd probably put money on the turbo over the E from a roll. In the turbo I can hang with 750 bikes and start pulling way up, i don't think the E could do that. who knows haha
I would def. put money on the turbo from a roll. Pig is right, and thats the problem you are trying to push a 4000 lb. brick thru the air lol. Don't get me wrong it sounds like a beast for sure. More of an 1/8 mile car than a highway roll car to run with turbo beetle.

You start to pull new 750's? At what mph?
Old 03-09-2010, 04:00 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Deal, we'll post it on here next time
sounds good...ill be sure to have the bottle filled by then. Im fully prepared to spray the piss out of my motor and potentially send a rod thru the block in an attempt to not fall too far behind.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

i wanna watch some skreet racez
Old 03-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by 97svt/01saleen
I would def. put money on the turbo from a roll. Pig is right, and thats the problem you are trying to push a 4000 lb. brick thru the air lol. Don't get me wrong it sounds like a beast for sure. More of an 1/8 mile car than a highway roll car to run with turbo beetle.

You start to pull new 750's? At what mph?
Yeah exactly. I'm just surprised that from 40-140 it did so well, esp against that Cobra. Its definitely a 1/8 or 1/4 car, not something great for a roll.

My buddy has an 07 GSXR750; our first run we did 50-150 and he stayed slightly ahead of me till 120 and then I started to pull him in. The 2nd time I started about a car length ahead of him at 50 or so and he was never able to make up the ground and by 100+ I started to pull away, he said it was a losing battle. Its got an exhaust, powerchip, etc. - he's ridden for 7 yrs.

My other buddy with a newish GSXR750 also ran and it was even worse for him. There were also 5 600s out with us but they said I just help pulling further and further from them. I wasn't paying too much attention cause it was more a race between the 750s and I haha.

Who knows, it runs pretty strong, especially for having oem turbos, an email tune and a stock exhaust w cutouts. lol I'd really like to send out the turbos and have hybrids built. Still on the stock clutch too.

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
sounds good...ill be sure to have the bottle filled by then. Im fully prepared to spray the piss out of my motor and potentially send a rod thru the block in an attempt to not fall too far behind.
Nice! Do it. How much spray you talkin? haha

Last edited by Heiss M3; 03-09-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic