Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 03-18-2010, 09:50 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by slowz06
owned.
Its on the 27th.... Im pretty sure that I will be taking my dogs to a shelter/rescue because I and my soon to be ex-wife cannot keep them.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Its on the 27th.... Im pretty sure that I will be taking my dogs to a shelter/rescue because I and my soon to be ex-wife cannot keep them.
Sorry to hear that. what kind of dogs?
Old 03-18-2010, 10:14 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

:'(

Originally Posted by 97svt/01saleen
one is a beautiful husky...i wish i could take it...
Old 03-18-2010, 10:38 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

A husky thats a year and a half old and a mutt thats a pit bull/GSD mix thats a little over a year old. We got them about the same time and they grew up as brothers so if possible we'd like them to go together, but that may not be a possibility.

Heres a pic of the husky. I dont have any of the Mutt.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation

A husky thats a year and a half old and a mutt thats a pit bull/GSD mix thats a little over a year old. We got them about the same time and they grew up as brothers so if possible we'd like them to go together, but that may not be a possibility.

Heres a pic of the husky. I dont have any of the Mutt.
I love Huskies!!!! I will ask around at work if anyone would be interested. Are you looking to sell or really wanting to find a good home?
Old 03-18-2010, 02:09 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

I love Huskies!!!! I will ask around at work if anyone would be interested. Are you looking to sell or really wanting to find a good home?
While he was expensive as crap... I'd rather just find a good home for them/him. The mutt (Onyx) is probably the single best dog I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life. As you know huskies are very high energy dogs and need a playmate to help keem themselves out of other trouble. :P
Old 03-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

While he was expensive as crap... I'd rather just find a good home for them/him. The mutt (Onyx) is probably the single best dog I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life. As you know huskies are very high energy dogs and need a playmate to help keem themselves out of other trouble. :P
my dog is the same way (airedale terrier) but our other two dogs are either too old or too small too keep up with him. i wish i could take the husky, but id feel bad breaking up the pair lol.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:17 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

I didn't need an explaination, but as far as excuses for not hanging out with someone, you pull out the big guns! I like that!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

any of you turds runnin autocross in verona sunday? ( cant remember if i already asked, not looking back through thread)
Old 03-19-2010, 08:08 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Verona is near Staunton, right?

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic