Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 03-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Drives a Mustang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6
Default Re: Western Off Topic

yessir
Old 03-19-2010, 10:17 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

^ Good luck buddy! Let me know how you do!

If you see that guy with the blue miata there, tell him the crazy guy that waved at him in the blue dodge ram was me!

If you guys set up any meet around town let me know... getting out of the house is good for me nowadays... and now that it's getting warmer out, I'd like to take the car out more.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:46 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by slowz06
^ Good luck buddy! Let me know how you do!

If you see that guy with the blue miata there, tell him the crazy guy that waved at him in the blue dodge ram was me!

If you guys set up any meet around town let me know... getting out of the house is good for me nowadays... and now that it's getting warmer out, I'd like to take the car out more.
thanks. autocross is an interesting thing when you drive a stock fbody (4x4 status yo) lol. yeah im sure he'll remember you after the ride in your car lol. the next meet is definitely going to be the JMU one on the 3rd.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:08 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
thanks. autocross is an interesting thing when you drive a stock fbody (4x4 status yo) lol. yeah im sure he'll remember you after the ride in your car lol. the next meet is definitely going to be the JMU one on the 3rd.
IMO that's just that much more of a test on your driving skills. It's harder to drive a stock car fast through a course than it is something set up for it, obviously, so you learn how to control your stock suspension car when it wants to be out of control. G'luck!
Old 03-20-2010, 06:07 AM
Drives a Mustang

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
IMO that's just that much more of a test on your driving skills. It's harder to drive a stock car fast through a course than it is something set up for it, obviously, so you learn how to control your stock suspension car when it wants to be out of control. G'luck!
thanks! yeah, its a lot of fun. plus, ill #1 last time it was raining, so ill be glad to run in dry weather.

Spoiler

Old 03-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Drives a Mustang

RANT WARNING!

some jackass hit my parked car today, didnt leave any insurance info or anything. now instead of taking summer classes, i get to pay the deductible to fix my quarter panel, and graduate late instead of making up the 6 credits im behind. how do you hit a parked car? what the fuck is wrong with people?

/rant over
Old 03-21-2010, 08:19 AM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

If it means fixing your car (that is probably driveable) or graduating on time.. take the fucking classes and fix the car later.. duh!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:02 AM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

Hope you guys are enjoying the nice day up there today.

Greetings from a rainy Florida!
Old 03-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Registered Member

J-spec GT has disabled reputation

DEATH
Last night I was getting on the highway and a light blue S2000 wanted to run. I thought Id win but he got me twice. Once in the turns and once on a straight. Car and half ahead the first race easy and the second run he waited for me to drop gear and I pulled some but he would pass me before going into 4th. I stayed at his rear bumper till 5th and then let off.
Anyone know that car? Mods?
Old 03-22-2010, 04:21 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by J-spec GT
DEATH
Last night I was getting on the highway and a light blue S2000 wanted to run. I thought Id win but he got me twice. Once in the turns and once on a straight. Car and half ahead the first race easy and the second run he waited for me to drop gear and I pulled some but he would pass me before going into 4th. I stayed at his rear bumper till 5th and then let off.
Anyone know that car? Mods?
AWESOME SKREET RACING STORY BRO!!1!

btw stock s2k's are slow as fuck..so if you couldnt pull on him...well...bwahahaha

im sure Roanoke's finest will soon be on the watch for your "j-spec" probe.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic