Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 05-12-2010, 06:50 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Sooo... I was involved in a car accident about three minutes after pulling out of the parking lot at work, and there's a good possibility my truck is going to be totalled if I have it my way. I want to keep it because I've put a ton of money into it since I bought it, but I'm pretty certain the damage is going to be expensive enough to repair to make it worth their while to total it. I thought I saw everything that was damaged earlier, but I came home and realized the left front wheel is bent pretty bad from where she hit me. Can't fuckin' win for losing, honestly. I just got it in February.. put $150 worth of fluids in her last week alone, among everything else, and had just filled the tank up! lol.

At least she was ticketed and declared at fault for failing to yield the right of way. Lesson of the day: green light is different from green arrow.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:05 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Sooo... I was involved in a car accident about three minutes after pulling out of the parking lot at work, and there's a good possibility my truck is going to be totalled if I have it my way. I want to keep it because I've put a ton of money into it since I bought it, but I'm pretty certain the damage is going to be expensive enough to repair to make it worth their while to total it. I thought I saw everything that was damaged earlier, but I came home and realized the left front wheel is bent pretty bad from where she hit me. Can't fuckin' win for losing, honestly. I just got it in February.. put $150 worth of fluids in her last week alone, among everything else, and had just filled the tank up! lol.

At least she was ticketed and declared at fault for failing to yield the right of way. Lesson of the day: green light is different from green arrow.
Colonial?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Lesson of the day: green light is different from green arrow.
i see people do this shit all the time, makes me foam hard. that sucks though. any plans for a replacement?
Old 05-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
i see people do this shit all the time, makes me foam hard. that sucks though. any plans for a replacement?
Get an s10, bring it to me w/ about 3k and let me get that shit on the ground...
Old 05-13-2010, 02:52 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

So,who are the current mods here in Western?
Old 05-13-2010, 03:39 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

I have been slacking the last couple months, but am settling in at my new job so I will be able to get back to modding better.

EDIT: Although when I have had time to check this section, it is always the same ol' same ol' w/ what seems to be less activity from everyone anyway.

Last edited by JROW; 05-13-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:22 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Sooo... for those of you that busted my chops for posting my car for sale... the sale I had fell through so I decided to keep the damn thing. With that being said, I am off next weekend and I have not driven my car in MONTHS! I have a brand new big ol' turbo that I have not broken in yet. Anything going on next weekend? I feel the need to get out of the damn house and do something!!
Old 05-13-2010, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Get an s10, bring it to me w/ about 3k and let me get that shit on the ground...
Old 05-13-2010, 07:53 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Sooo... for those of you that busted my chops for posting my car for sale... the sale I had fell through so I decided to keep the damn thing. With that being said, I am off next weekend and I have not driven my car in MONTHS! I have a brand new big ol' turbo that I have not broken in yet. Anything going on next weekend? I feel the need to get out of the damn house and do something!!
next weekend seems to be the weekend that there are no major car shows going on...so, im down to have a meet! assuming im not spending those days working on jwill's car, or my own.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new resident evil I swear to god it looks like the matrix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIwVXPrw4M

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic