Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 05-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do if they total my truck. I'm hoping they give me more than I paid for it, and if they do, I'm going to be at a crossroads. I'd like to buy the nicest vehicle I can get with the money, but I'd also like to do some traveling. Having some unexpected extra money falling in my lap could be a blessing in disguise. Do you and the family take vacations often? Why not start by getting rid of one and taking it from there? I'd be overwhelmed if I sold both of mine at the same time, even though I'd have bundles of cash to blow.
We just went on vacation last week.Have a couple other things planned this summer.....Hell,even if I get rid of these two vehicles,I've got so many other shitboxes it's not a huge blow!
Chris
Old 05-15-2010, 08:03 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Here's my perspective: They're both paid for. What harm are they doing other than taking up space right now? If you don't ride the bike much anymore, pull the tags and insurance off of it and it's literally not costing you anything to keep--just taking up space. Think long and hard about it, and if you still don't want it, get your money back. Same with the car, if it still has plates and insurance. I could understand getting rid of both of them if you were still paying for them, but I know you're not. LSx M3 sounds cool, and I'm all about you doing more on the track, but it does sound like you have some sentimental reservations with the car at least. No rational decisions. I've sold several things I was really attached to and I still regret it.
Good point Nilla Wafer! I got my car back tonight and man am I glad I kept her! Chris... I have to agree here... sleep on your decision a little more big guy.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Good point Nilla Wafer! I got my car back tonight and man am I glad I kept her! Chris... I have to agree here... sleep on your decision a little more big guy.
I've slept on it many times......And today I listed everything.Don't have the car up yet since I need to take some new pics.The clutch exploded in my hatchback today,so that's put a hurry on finishing the engine for that(I don't want to pull the tranny to replace the clutch,then pull it all again a few weeks later to install the new engine)....
Shameless plug:
Bike:https://www.vadriven.com/forums/motorcycles-parts-58/2002-honda-rc51-rvt1000r-346356/
Turbo/engine parts:https://www.vadriven.com/forums/engine-exhaust-drivetrain-70/full-race-mahle-tial-gt35r-aem-ems-rc-injectors-victor-x-manifold-itr-fidanza-etc-346655/
Sparco wheel:https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...02#post6325402
Drag wheels/tires:https://www.vadriven.com/forums/wheels-tires-71/lenso-vpd-drag-wheels-mt-slicks-4x100-346641/

Spread the word!
Old 05-16-2010, 03:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I need to get someone to lock those threads and move them to the blackhole
Old 05-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Registered member

I need to get someone to lock those threads and move them to the blackhole
I'd have to lock my foot in your brown hole
Old 05-16-2010, 05:46 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I'd have to lock my foot in your brown hole
TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:56 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
I get the DSM back on the road tonight and I'm thinking about heading to the Noke next weekend if you wanna tag along. Think you can keep up? =)
I can keep up can you lol
Old 05-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Give me another year and we'll see whos where...
Old 05-17-2010, 09:13 PM
vaginadriven.com

Well of course I can! Just remember when I go BLAZING past you... don't think of it as losing... think of it as getting beat by a girl! Vag for the winz!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 10:47 PM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

So do you want us bike riders to save you a seat?

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic