Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 05-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF
Default Re: Western Off Topic

anybody goin to the honda meet 2maro
Old 05-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

For whoever is goin at 7, see you fags then... I gotta free pass. seat...
Old 05-29-2010, 07:54 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

honda meet..

hahahaha.

sorry.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:07 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
For whoever is goin at 7, see you fags then... I gotta free pass. seat...
sorry my man i wish i could've come...
Old 05-29-2010, 04:32 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I've really thought about that.I blew the engine in the coupe three years ago,and it's sit in the shop since.I've acumulated everything to put together a 600+WHP setup.All I need to do is size bearings and order them,and I'm ready to start assembling everything.....But,I just never have the motivation to do it.If I do finish it,what would I do?I may take it to the track once just to say I ran X time,but I have no interest in drag racing at all anymore.It'd only be good on the street if a sportbike wants to go from a roll But that's just asking for people to die and/or get a jailtime ticket.
I've added up what I can get out of selling the car and parts,and it's enough to build the NA engine I want for the roadrace car,and would pay for most of putting an LSx in the M3.Both of those things interest me more right now.
My main reservation is just that I've owned that coupe for over 13 years,I spent almost $8k(totally stupid)having Woodings paint it and now some punk kid will have it on Williamson,washing it with a brillo pad after he bought it for less than half of just what I had in paint costs.....It kind of depresses me.I feel like I'll be the crying,80 year old man telling his grand kids(who couldn't give a shit)how he wishes he still had that one car......Or maybe I'll never think twice about it.

I love my bike too,but I rode it about 200 miles last year,so what's the point in that?
Chris
Well Chris... I can't say anything to you anymore. The DSM goes to her new home next week. No more toys for me either. =(
Old 05-29-2010, 06:21 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Well Chris... I can't say anything to you anymore. The DSM goes to her new home next week. No more toys for me either. =(
My bike is for sale too. I know I'm going to regret it. I've always said I wouldn't get rid of this one after regretting selling every other one, and this one is like a baby to me, but I want to travel the world and even more importantly at the moment I need to get another car. Bad. I'm spending $50/day to rent a fucking car to get back and forth to work.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:45 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
My bike is for sale too. I know I'm going to regret it. I've always said I wouldn't get rid of this one after regretting selling every other one, and this one is like a baby to me, but I want to travel the world and even more importantly at the moment I need to get another car. Bad. I'm spending $50/day to rent a fucking car to get back and forth to work.
Man that sucks! I know I am going to regret it... but I never really drive it and I keep spending thousands of dollars on it to make it faster which is pretty dumb since it just sits in my garage. Plus I just got divorced 2 months ago and am down to one income... soooo... yeah its time to grow up and get rid of the toy. Sure is depressing though. What kinda vehicle are you considering this time?
Old 05-29-2010, 06:50 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I'm not at all happy w/ you Miss Sherry...
Old 05-29-2010, 07:40 PM
vaginadriven.com

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I'm not at all happy w/ you Miss Sherry...
Most people aren't... but the guy I am selling her to will take good care of her just like I have.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

soooooooooooooo.... who wants to buy my car?? Vadriven discount...

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic