Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 06-10-2010, 05:25 AM
GT-Four Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Did you come in joann fabics asking for directions?In a red camero?If so,i met you ha.My fiance works there/gave you directions.
No real man asks for directions, you get on your phone and demand your woman finds them... or in my case I googled on my phone.

I drive a Green Mazda Pickup, I backed into a one way angle spot like a dick instead... then walked up and saw the poster on the doors

Unhappy camper. if my parts show up tomorrow all will be forgiven.

Last edited by Letze; 06-10-2010 at 05:27 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

fgts.

that is all.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

My project a couple weeks ago was to install the new engine in the hatchback.The project today was to pull the tranny back off and actually make it shift(a small grind when shifting at 7,000RPM is a huge,not going into gear grind when shifting at 9,000RPM).While replacing the 3rd gear set,I installed an M Factory 4.928 final drive kit:

Today I also pulled the blown engine out of the coupe after it's sit for three years:
Old 06-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

i want 9,000 rpm
Old 06-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
i want 9,000 rpm
It's easy.Just get a Honda engine that makes half as much power and a third of the torque of your current engine.
Chris
Old 06-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch

9k is easy, making power at 9k another story. Hope that final works good for you, what tranny is it in? I know in my car, the 5.06 is retarded for anything but MAYBE the roadcourse, and with any kind of power 2nd would be useless. Hell on a 22 inch slick I was halfway through 4th in the 8th lol.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by K20_hisatch
9k is easy, making power at 9k another story. Hope that final works good for you, what tranny is it in? I know in my car, the 5.06 is retarded for anything but MAYBE the roadcourse, and with any kind of power 2nd would be useless. Hell on a 22 inch slick I was halfway through 4th in the 8th lol.
It's in a GSR tranny.With it's ratios,it's really not too bad.1st gear is shorter than a JDM ITR tranny,but 2nd-4th all end up being longer than the JDM ITR due to the taller individual gears.Compared to the old B20/4.4FD setup,this new engine with the 4.9 will still go between 5-10MPH faster in each gear at the rev limiter,and the top speed will be about 20MPH higher with the increased revs.So it will get rid of some of my issues with being "between gears" at the track and running into the rev limiter in 5th on the straights.Cruising in 5th at 60MPH on the street,it'll be turning like 350 more RPM(around 3400RPM),so it's not too bad.
I'm sure as far as dicking around on the streets,it'll be useless.With the 4.4 FD,it had no traction in 1st,and spun pretty badly in 2nd(as well as going 75ish MPH ),so it should only be worse now.
After I finally get everything sorted out,I'll be getting it tuned.I think it should make power to around 8700RPM or so.Later on I'll be going with different cams that should make power to well over 9K.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

so westboro baptist church is coming to protest at a soldiers funeral tomorrow in broadway. anybody down for an impromptu car meet right in front of them??

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/...M-Anderson.pdf
Old 06-21-2010, 05:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
so westboro baptist church is coming to protest at a soldiers funeral tomorrow in broadway. anybody down for an impromptu car meet right in front of them??

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/...M-Anderson.pdf
If I could get out of work, I'd definitely be there. I wish I could understand what's going through their heads to protest at military funerals, or any funerals for that matter. If you don't agree with the war--fine.. you're not alone. Protest all you want.. but at a funeral? So disrespectful. I'm afraid of what kind of emotional judgement call I would make if someone had the audacity to do that at a family members funeral. Truthfully, I don't think I'd handle it well.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
If I could get out of work, I'd definitely be there. I wish I could understand what's going through their heads to protest at military funerals, or any funerals for that matter. If you don't agree with the war--fine.. you're not alone. Protest all you want.. but at a funeral? So disrespectful. I'm afraid of what kind of emotional judgement call I would make if someone had the audacity to do that at a family members funeral. Truthfully, I don't think I'd handle it well.
You pretty much took the words out of my mouth.
What a bunch of crazy fucks!Maybe somebody will drop an IED right in the middle of them.
Chris

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic