Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 06-27-2010, 11:37 AM
GT-Four Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Come to my house I just have to change the oil and I'll be driving it to Perfection to get an inspection.. you know if they let me without a dash
Old 06-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
i see a white JDM front integra drive by my work all the time. Has a rear fog, but def. not a BYS front bumper....
Black wheels?

It may not be,i'm not sure.

Sarge- The cars looking great man,if you didn't know that was me that waved to you in the black integra earlier.

Last edited by DURHUR; 06-27-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:24 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
I saw you at the cruise...i was with the white jdm front integra with the bys front bumper and rear fog.I yelled but you probobly couldnt hear me.

I was at the cruise friday night

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 06-28-2010 at 06:37 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:39 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Oh! Okay?
Old 06-28-2010, 07:15 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Today is the first day of the rest of my dopeness...

Teaser :P

14x7 16lbs 3.625" of backspacing
Old 06-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I probobly missed alot of people.I left around 10 before it started getting to retarded.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:46 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

I probobly missed alot of people.I left around 10 before it started getting to retarded.
i was out there with brandon and blossom( red 3000gt vr4)
Old 06-28-2010, 01:01 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Sarge- The cars looking great man,if you didn't know that was me that waved to you in the black integra earlier.
Oh hey! yeah I saw you but didnt know it was you till now... I wasnt sure if it was a wave or the finger... Some dick in a red GTi flicked me off earlier that day for no reason (as I waved hi LOL) going the opposite way on 116. I wasnt even going that fast... :/

But thanks and I like the Teg. I think I saw the white one the other day too.. unless there are two white jdm front tegs with a rear fog....
Old 06-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Oh hey! yeah I saw you but didnt know it was you till now... I wasnt sure if it was a wave or the finger... Some dick in a red GTi flicked me off earlier that day for no reason (as I waved hi LOL) going the opposite way on 116. I wasnt even going that fast... :/

But thanks and I like the Teg. I think I saw the white one the other day too.. unless there are two white jdm front tegs with a rear fog....
Yeah it was a wave.I've gotten random fingers too..usually from people of the darker color,i'm not sure why.

And yeah,if it had black wheels thats him.I hadn't ever seen it before friday..its in immaculate condition.

But thanks,i saw the del sol a good 300 foot away.Its an eye catcher for sure.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Banned

i was out there with brandon and blossom( red 3000gt vr4)
I probobly saw you and just didn't put two and two together.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic