Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 08-26-2010, 08:18 AM
SUCKAFISH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Shut up fgt... You're just a ricer w/ a nice car...
Aww thanks booo oh and Fuuuuuu

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
When did Mitsus become a nice cars? Shoulda kept the honda. :P
Mitsu are nice cars and yes i should have kept my honda for a dd

Originally Posted by Letze
FUCK YEA! I NOW OWN 3 BROKE DOWN WRX's! suck mah cock! oh and some one find my RX-7 and win the title+ keys!
what happen??
Old 08-26-2010, 03:04 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

I bought an 87 RX-7 one weekend in blacks burg, tried to drive it some where Left it, got hammered, forgot where I left it. Keys and tittle up to any one who finds it, pm me if ya want the vin

And the WRX's my Swapped RS has had the motor yanked, backup motor is being sent out to the machine shop and I need to sort the gaskets on this one. Right now I've agreed to buy two WRX shells, one without a title and one with but it has front end damage, gonna franken fuck both of them into a good shell for racing.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Vatican Assassin

MissmyE30 has disabled reputation

I bought an 87 RX-7 one weekend in blacks burg, tried to drive it some where Left it, got hammered, forgot where I left it. Keys and tittle up to any one who finds it, pm me if ya want the vin

well, it probably ended up getting towed and the shop probably has a mechanics lien on it by now.. could call the police and have them run the vin and see if it was stored anywhere
Old 08-26-2010, 03:53 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

I dont give a fuck I paid 200 bucks for it and got my moneys worth lol...
Old 08-27-2010, 04:58 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

I dont give a fuck I paid 200 bucks for it and got my moneys worth lol...
lol
Old 08-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Bad day at the track for Jason.Brand new AO32R blew the sidewall completely out at the end of the front straight

Had to finish the event on his Heller Dopez streetrimz.Actually,they're his "old" new track wheels that he figured out last time were too big and heavy(9" wide,255mm tires) for the amount of power the car has.

I had my throttle body spring break on the uphill esses,making for a Toyota moment of uncontrollable WOT all the way to Oak Tree.A little bit of ninja-rigging later and I had it fixed,ready to break again at any moment.It's not like it's a safety issue or anything.

Overall, one tire,one throttle body,a bunch of Bud Light Limes,a bunch of grass in various runoff areas,the egos of various 911/M3/etc drivers and one Honda CRF50 pit bike(a whole other story) met their demise.Good stuff.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:09 AM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

Sounds good Chris!!! I need to go back up there with you guys sometime,and be a part of the pit crew again haha. As long as Chris S. rents a golf cart for me to destroy again,and my brother,and rob fight again. Next time you don't mind having some people tag along let me know.

P.S. I like the new powerplant!! Didn't realize you did that. I'm loving the stickers to!
Old 08-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
Sounds good Chris!!! I need to go back up there with you guys sometime,and be a part of the pit crew again haha. As long as Chris S. rents a golf cart for me to destroy again,and my brother,and rob fight again. Next time you don't mind having some people tag along let me know.

P.S. I like the new powerplant!! Didn't realize you did that. I'm loving the stickers to!
They've really tightened up their policies on the golf carts(I'm sure we played a part in that),so not sure if any tomfoolery will be going on,dammit.
I'm down for tagalongs every time-the more the merrier!I may be doing the Trackdayz event in November,but I'm still undecided.

Yeah,the new powerplant is an extreme disapointment!At the ends of the two main straights,I'm going no faster than with the shitty SUV engine.I spent a lot of money on the engine itself(what was at first a killer deal quickly added up with all the replacement parts),and the tranny(had to replace 3rd gear synchro set so it'd actually shift at 9K.Also added a 4.9 FD)just to run slower lap times.......As soon as I sell my bike I'm using my old,blown up C1 block as a donor for 84mm sleeves to get 2 liters,which should work well with the ITR head.It should then have the torque to pull off the center of the turns good,and the top end to gain some speed.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
They've really tightened up their policies on the golf carts(I'm sure we played a part in that),so not sure if any tomfoolery will be going on,dammit.
I'm down for tagalongs every time-the more the merrier!I may be doing the Trackdayz event in November,but I'm still undecided.

Yeah,the new powerplant is an extreme disapointment!At the ends of the two main straights,I'm going no faster than with the shitty SUV engine.I spent a lot of money on the engine itself(what was at first a killer deal quickly added up with all the replacement parts),and the tranny(had to replace 3rd gear synchro set so it'd actually shift at 9K.Also added a 4.9 FD)just to run slower lap times.......As soon as I sell my bike I'm using my old,blown up C1 block as a donor for 84mm sleeves to get 2 liters,which should work well with the ITR head.It should then have the torque to pull off the center of the turns good,and the top end to gain some speed.
Shoulda kept that turbo kit.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:04 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Shoulda kept that turbo kit.
That was one of the options I considered.Everybody I know with a turbo Honda track car has lots of issues though.
The other option-keeping the C1 I already had machined and ready to assemble,and selling the 9:1 pistons for 12ish:1 pistons-was the option I wish I'd taken.For what I spent on the ITR swap,I could have bought the needed pistons,some nice cams,had the head ported,etc.....And still had enough money left over to pay for all my track events for the next two years.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic