Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02anti_vnm has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Haha nah that craped out on my old heads and cam setup. It has a moser 12 bolt with 35 splines, eaton true trac, and 3.90s
Old 10-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by Voodoo
1000whp or bust... my bet is on the bust... cwutididthurr?
More like 400hp and it will bust.

Originally Posted by SPEEDdemon™
the point is your dumb for expecting such a high number. unless that was a joke. think about the longevity of the engine along with practicality or however you spell it you know what i mean. 1000hp would be pushing it.
You don't know very much about cars do you?

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
He needs m0ar stickarz. Might be able to run with teh ProStock guys at the strip.
Chris, I took that extremely personal. Lol.

Originally Posted by 02anti_vnm
bhahaha the 1k is a joke car will prob make 8s maxing out the t76. and as for the manifolds being backwards you cant put a manifold on a head backwards you ever seen a left and a right side head? no theyre universal but the engine no longer looks like that. this was the old setup made 720 on 13 pounds with stock 317 heads off a 6.o and the turbo isnt actually as close to the crank pulley as it looks just a bad perspective. aite guys
The car made 720hp!? How much horsepower do those two long ass legs of yours have then, because you definately outran that shitbox of a car when you were being chased across the parkinglot....While you had a bat in your hand.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Haha that dramas long gone man. I'm cool with everybody now and I don't have a problem with you either I don't know y you don't like me. We used to be cool. And that stuff with jose is long gone I appologigized where an appology was owed. As for the car its however you take it. I'm just not looking for all this dumb drama over a car again its just a car.

But like I said I'm cool with everybody like ben and darrell some real good buddies are friends with them and I been tryin to sneak a peak at that lil black hatch

Last edited by 02anti_vnm; 10-14-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
More like 400hp and it will bust.

You don't know very much about cars do you?

Chris, I took that extremely personal. Lol.

The car made 720hp!? How much horsepower do those two long ass legs of yours have then, because you definately outran that shitbox of a car when you were being chased across the parkinglot....While you had a bat in your hand.
really dude?? please dont speak you're a moron. i actually have some schooling on the way vehicles work i have a diploma and all kinds or certs not just shit that i have read off the internet so you can stick it up your ass lol
Old 10-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

really dude?? please dont speak you're a moron. i actually have some schooling on the way vehicles work i have a diploma and all kinds or certs not just shit that i have read off the internet so you can stick it up your ass lol
just stop now... casey works on NHRA cars and shit for a living, he is more than qualified in that aspect...

btw, i got the EFI Live tuning suite, so FREE TUNES FOR ALL!!!!!*

*provided you pay the $100 license for your car and trust me to not blow it up...
Old 10-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation

what does he mop up the oil lol. just because your daddy or uncle owns a fast car maybe an outlaw or something doesnt mean you work on nhra cars thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard lol
Old 10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

kidinatypes has disabled reputation

bla, bla, bla...
Old 10-06-2010, 07:07 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

what does he mop up the oil lol. just because your daddy or uncle owns a fast car maybe an outlaw or something doesnt mean you work on nhra cars thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard lol
Lolololol you really are an ignorant fuck. I've seen plenty of the cars Casey has worked on. Yes, Casey knows more about cars than you ever will. Yes, Casey has built faster cars than you ever will. So why don't you stop running your cock gobbler for a minute, you might actually learn something.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 10-06-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by 02anti_vnm
Haha that dramas long gone man. I'm cool with everybody now and I don't have a problem with you either I don't know y you don't like me. We used to be cool. And that stuff with jose is long gone I appologigized where an appology was owed. As for the car its however you take it. I'm just not looking for all this dumb drama over a car again its just a car.

But like I said I'm cool with everybody like ben and darrell some real good buddies are friends with them and I been tryin to sneak a peak at that lil black hatch and I missed seeing the tibby killer run last weekend I heard it moves pretty good 2 maybe get to see it this weekend
Sorry guy, I just don't like the way you handled the situation. Apology or not, it doesn't make a damn to me. Super fast JDM tibbys? Fuck where have I been? lol.

Holy fuck, you have certs? Bro, Im so sorry I underestimated your madd JDM building abilities.

Originally Posted by Voodoo
just stop now... casey works on NHRA cars and shit for a living, he is more than qualified in that aspect...

btw, i got the EFI Live tuning suite, so FREE TUNES FOR ALL!!!!!*
*provided you pay the $100 license for your car and trust me to not blow it up...
Haha, I'll pay you 100$ to blow someones car up anyday.

My dad drives a tractor trailer, and my uncle is the CEO of sales for Budweiser in Atlanta....keep running that fucking mouth you fat little prick.

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Lolololol you really are an ignorant fuck. I've seen plenty of the cars Casey has worked on. Yes, Casey knows more about cars than you ever will. Yes, Casey has built faster cars than you ever will. So why don't you stop running your cock gobbler for a minute, you might actually learn something.
Awe, I haz friends lol. Thanks.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Yeah I didn't like how I handled that situation either that's y I appologized

Last edited by 02anti_vnm; 10-14-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic