Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Lolololol you really are an ignorant fuck. I've seen plenty of the cars Casey has worked on. Yes, Casey knows more about cars than you ever will. Yes, Casey has built faster cars than you ever will. So why don't you stop running your cock gobbler for a minute, you might actually learn something.
you dumb bra
Old 10-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Sorry guy, I just don't like the way you handled the situation. Apology or not, it doesn't make a damn to me. Super fast JDM tibbys? Fuck I'm dumb? lol.

Holy fuck, you have certs? Bro, Im so sorry I underestimated you. Im just a loser.

Haha, I'll pay you 100$ to blow someones car up anyday.

My daddy wrestles alligators, and my uncle works on carbeuretors....keep running that fucking mouth you fat little prick.

Awe, I haz friends lol. Thanks.
edit^^^
please show me some proof of ur mad skilz dude

Last edited by SPEEDdemon™; 10-06-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:38 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

LOL....

Casey... You're working? I'm waiting for my new Oakley's.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 10-06-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:53 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

This is amazing. I have sat in a fast car once or twice. Does that make me cool?
Old 10-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
This is amazing. I have sat in a fast car once or twice. Does that make me cool?
cooler than the other side of the pillow
Old 10-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Ha....
Old 10-06-2010, 04:21 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Awe, I haz friends lol. Thanks.
E-Friends are better than no friends. :P

Speaking of... you have a honda now? why havent I seen this yet. -_-
Old 10-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by 02anti_vnm
Yeah I didn't like how I handled that situation either that's y I appologized but yeah there's some ubbbbeer fast tibbys got they're own car club an all
Holy fuck. The world really will end in 2012.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
LOL....

Casey... You're working? I'm waiting for my new Oakley's.
Yes, and I'll get em to you asap....which ones do you want?

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
Fuck yes...I'm deducting points because you said your coupe was more clean than mine though.

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
E-Friends are better than no friends. :P

Speaking of... you have a honda now? why havent I seen this yet. -_-
I haven't even tagged it yet just because I refuse to drive it with the massive wheels, and the sweet ass 5 inch exaust, so until the wheels and exaust shrink 2 inches it will stay parked in my garage. It's just a 94 coupe LS swap with a B16 tranny.

Too the kid who would like to see some cars that I've built/worked on. I'll be sure to get some pictures just for you, not that you'll know what your looking at in the first place, with all of your "certs". Just curious though, are you the one who got punched in the mouth in the parkinglot, and again the next day at the redlight? Bahahaha.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

Holy fuck. The world really will end in 2012.

Yes, and I'll get em to you asap....which ones do you want?

Fuck yes...I'm deducting points because you said your coupe was more clean than mine though.

I haven't even tagged it yet just because I refuse to drive it with the massive wheels, and the sweet ass 5 inch exaust, so until the wheels and exaust shrink 2 inches it will stay parked in my garage. It's just a 94 coupe LS swap with a B16 tranny.

Too the kid who would like to see some cars that I've built/worked on. I'll be sure to get some pictures just for you, not that you'll know what your looking at in the first place, with all of your "certs". Just curious though, are you the one who got punched in the mouth in the parkinglot, and again the next day at the redlight? Bahahaha.
haha right oh no im sure theres some crazy space shit you got on them there cars. and no i wasnt that guy but thanks for the concern. are you the guy who was with the guy that punched that guy?

Plze dont post a pic of your POS neon
Old 10-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by SPEEDdemon™
haha right oh no im sure theres some crazy space shit you got on them there cars. and no i wasnt that guy but thanks for the concern. are you the guy who was with the guy that punched that guy?

Plze dont post a pic of your POS neon
If you were anyone who knew a single thing about me, my job, my life or anything you'd know that the car has been gone for almost 2 years now. Yeah, I am the guy who was with the guy, who punched the guy. Lol....anything anyone would like to say about it? I don't know who you think you are, but apparently your nothing more than a lonely kid with a Tibburon, stupid username, and even worse avatar. You have no fucking clue who I am. The only reason I don't know who you are is because you apparently suck at everything you do therefore your off my radar. There are plenty of people who can vouch for who I am, what I do, and the fact that honest to god ( I've done it) make a golf cart go faster than that piece of shit you call a car. Thanks for your time and concern, but you may want to remove your bottom lip from Breks balls for a moment. Then you may understand a thing or two....I'm sure this won't get a response until tomorrow, due to the fact that your mother shuts your internet off at 10pm so you can be ready for school.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic