Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Slappin Curtis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by SPEEDdemon™
nothin you have said about me in any of your post has been close to who i am because u dont know who i am and i suck at everything??? Im apparently pretty good at getting your panties in a bunch lol. no one cares about your stupid golf cart. shit its not a big acomplishment making one faster then my car so pat yourself on you back for that. No ones ridin breks nuts except you. brek is my friend just like the rest of the guys on here are your friends. i never said breks car was the shit or it was super fast or it would beat your golf cart did i. You need to calm down for like 2 minutes before you have a stroke. Really i dont care what you do for a living. I dont know you i dont care to know you based on your immature over reaction to anything posted from anyone that isnt in your circle of friends. So please spare me the annoyance and fuck off. Go build fast golf carts orr work on imaginary NHRA cars and repack your can of copenhagen i dont care lol. Even if you do build nhra cars hows does that make you smarter than anyone else. All engines work on the same principals. Its not rocket science. If i remember you were the one that posted out of the blue when someone said anything about breks car. Seems like you have a grudge or somethin... That doesnt concern me so ....
Why would I have a grudge? Actually building a Top Fuel dragster is similar to rocket science to a lot of people. I damn sure don't have my panties in a bunch ask anyone who knows me, I'm having fun with all of this. I could care less about yours or 90% of the other cars around. They don't impress me.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Why would I have a grudge? Actually building a Top Fuel dragster is similar to rocket science to a lot of people. I damn sure don't have my panties in a bunch ask anyone who knows me, I'm having fun with all of this. I could care less about yours or 90% of the other cars around. They don't impress me.
you dumb bra
Old 10-07-2010, 09:39 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Thank God for alcohol.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:29 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Thank God for alcohol.
Indeed.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:50 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

MMMMM brownies....
Old 10-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

any western homos going to VIR?
Old 10-08-2010, 09:21 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

See thread. :P Look for blue gay homo car rolling in around 9am (hopefully sooner)
Old 10-08-2010, 11:26 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
See thread. :P Look for blue gay homo car rolling in around 9am (hopefully sooner)
blue gay homo car.. lmao! I think I pee'd a little.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation

Casey ^
Old 10-08-2010, 08:00 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

haha

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic