Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Western Off Topic

right size?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by lickety_briches
right size?
yuuuuuuup... 195/50/15

I had ran 512s on my winter wheels on my s10 when I had it and they worked pretty good for what they were on... S10s have no weight in the ass and they still hooked in rain pretty well... I also ran 912s after the 512s on the rears went and those didn't do as well as the 512s...
Old 10-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough

damn son. deal
Old 10-19-2009, 09:29 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Found the site I used to get my Falkens on and for some reason they still have 512s which have been discontinued like last year... They apparently have atleast 4 in stock for 240 shipped to my door step...

But yeah 50 is best for a fat five (hammer) whateverthehell you call it.

And a 1/2 on clearance on a turbo SOHC? that downpipe fails. Hard.

psht. let it hang. sparks are rad
I'd give you +raep again but I cant for a while. :P

:edit: I feel like being a whore. :P

These fuckers ran the same tire I want. 225 45 15.

Last edited by .Sarge.; 10-19-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

damn shame. my raep is horrible lol. no one on this forum likes me
Old 10-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by .Sarge.

But yeah 50 is best for a fat five (hammer) whateverthehell you call it.

And a 1/2 on clearance on a turbo SOHC? that downpipe fails. Hard.

I'd give you +raep again but I cant for a while. :P
I need to find a way to make the downpipe where it goes under the oilpan oval... Or find an oval piece of pipe... My flexpipe is what runs under the oil pan and is takin a serious beating right now... The wire on the outside of the pipe on the underside is shreaded and the top of it has a hole from a engine to trans bolt being right there... Sad thing is, the more holes I drag in it, the throatier it gets, the more I like it... I should just flip the downpipe up and run it out the hood... Fuck it...
Old 10-19-2009, 09:34 AM
Zerofucksgiven

damn shame. my raep is horrible lol. no one on this forum likes me
Bro, your rep isn't on...

Edit: I went silver today... woo

After lookin at those pics I deff. need to get some diff. wheels so I can get my stretch on... Thinkin bout gettin a set of oem steels, get em rebarreled to an 8" barrel and roll some beauty rings and redline tires...
Old 10-19-2009, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

well you can still get rep. it just doesnt show it. i just checked its like -40 olo
Old 10-19-2009, 09:37 AM
Zerofucksgiven

well you can still get rep. it just doesnt show it. i just checked its like -40 olo
lololol That blows... I rape you...

Edit:...and Chris b/c I can...
Old 10-19-2009, 09:37 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I need to find a way to make the downpipe where it goes under the oilpan oval... Or find an oval piece of pipe... My flexpipe is what runs under the oil pan and is takin a serious beating right now... The wire on the outside of the pipe on the underside is shreaded and the top of it has a hole from a engine to trans bolt being right there... Sad thing is, the more holes I drag in it, the throatier it gets, the more I like it... I should just flip the downpipe up and run it out the hood... Fuck it...
Yeah My exhaust is rustin out right before the muffler I have on... and its giving it a sexy crackly and pop at slight throttle plus the pop of back pressure between shifts... Im not fixing it untill I have to.

Doug. Get Diamond Racing steel wheels. they are dirt cheap and are 15x8 +12.
Very popular with the non baller vdub crowd. But.... your stance has to be on fucking point for it to look good.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic