Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 02-18-2011, 04:07 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
I'm going to be picking up a 91 240sx at the end of next week. Old guy I work with has owned it since 95 or so, 197k body in great shape other than the paint cracking off of the spongy spoiler, interior is in ok shape other than the dash which is cracked. Has ice cold a/c too for $1200. Good deal?
if you dont buy it, i will.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:00 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I'm going to be picking up a 91 240sx at the end of next week. Old guy I work with has owned it since 95 or so, 197k body in great shape other than the paint cracking off of the spongy spoiler, interior is in ok shape other than the dash which is cracked. Has ice cold a/c too for $1200. Good deal?
Hell yeah, do it! We'll have a good crew of 240's, hahaha
Old 02-19-2011, 08:38 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

My truck is killing me at the pump. Im going to buy this 240 friday to save on some gas so I wont be modifying it....except maybe some wheels
Old 02-19-2011, 11:02 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

My truck is killing me at the pump. Im going to buy this 240 friday to save on some gas so I wont be modifying it....except maybe some wheels
YES!
Old 02-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I are back...

I haz to be mad cuuurfull cuz I are bein watched... I are bein trolled beyond my capabilities of bein trolled...

Last ban... "Being a smart ass"... lullz lullz lullz...

Which turns into maybe a drop then tint then exhaust then blowing the motor then an SR... You get the idea... When I got my s10 I wanted wheels, and tint and a drop... Then came shaving and air ride etc.

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 02-20-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:08 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by <3rust
I are back...
Which turns into maybe a drop then tint then exhaust then blowing the motor then an SR... You get the idea... When I got my s10 I wanted wheels, and tint and a drop... Then came shaving and air ride etc.
+++
Old 02-21-2011, 03:30 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

The nissan is safe for sure. The crx is being prepared for an overhaul so Hybrid Racing and K Tuned will end up with too much of my money over the next year.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:55 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

The nissan is safe for sure. The crx is being prepared for an overhaul so Hybrid Racing and K Tuned will end up with too much of my money over the next year.
it will be a great DD. i guarantee you will end up wanting to modify it though. it doesnt take much to make these cars fun.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

I know what you saying. I'm still undecided on witch way to go hybrid has been around longer. But k-tuned has some new parts out that's sick. By the way I think I got some si wheels of you. I meet you in c-burg to get them.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by <3rust
I are back...

I haz to be mad cuuurfull cuz I are bein watched... I are bein trolled beyond my capabilities of bein trolled...

Last ban... "Being a smart ass"... lullz lullz lullz...

This is all so true. I bought a eg sedan for a extra car to haul the kids around in. Now in the mix of a ls swap si wheels springs and polished lcas. Haha

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic